2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
xZh8Ets.gif

SgiqSJF.gif

Now its sounds like @marcuz is deliberately
he could identify himself as a dolphin for all i care, he's still a biracial man birthed from a white woman.

and obama presenting himself as the black savior just goes back to biracials using the black community for a leg up. we gave the man 100% support and once he got in office, he turned his back and refused to even look at nikkas.
Ok it sound like you are deliberately feigning idiocy just for the sake of being contrary

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they marry their black side they could, if they marry a non black person they can kick rocks.:camby:

And why are you comparing biracial's on slavery era to the ones today, biracial's are not born by rape today, they have more rights to choose a side if they wish.

81547.gif

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I don't mean to jump in the convo; but if somebody like larry elder, don lemon, steve harvey, t.i., steven smith, charles barkley, and other people that are "black" but c00n. They should not get any reparations because there going to use that money to c00n and continue to destroy the black community; so basically you have to define your allegiance a long with being black.
I agree what your saying but if we add biracial's, we're just adding more potential c00ns in our community. Tariq make it seem like mixed people can't hate or try to destroy they're black side.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I agree what your saying but if we add biracial's, we're just adding more potential c00ns in our community. Tariq make it seem like mixed people can't hate or try to destroy they're black side.

Here's a suggestion. Instead of worrying about letting mixed and half breeds in, why not focus on working with people you consider to be black so that we can fix whatever problems we see in the city we live in.

This conversation about who is really black and who isn't is useless as fukk :snoop:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now its sounds like @marcuz is deliberately

Ok it sound like you are deliberately feigning idiocy just for the sake of being contrary

i expect plenty of biracials to identify as black. society sways them in that direction and its better being kings and queens in the black community over just being mutts in the white community. that doesn't change anything your about racial makeup.

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tariq never said that. :what:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here's a suggestion. Instead of worrying about letting mixed and half breeds in, why not focus on working with people you consider to be black so that we can fix whatever problems we see in the city we live in.

This conversation about who is really black and who isn't is useless as fukk :snoop:
its impossible to focus on both at the same time? like it or not, the race MUST be reorganized in order to thrive. even if all blacks practiced the most solid form of group economics, we'd still be allowing our wealth into other communities if we adhered to the one drop rule. other groups EASILY understand this, which is why they dont allow outsiders into the fold.

Last edited: