The Tariq Nasheed Thread

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i'd love that but but nikkas dikks are biggest kumbaya singers in the world. y'all would throw any pro-black movement in the bushes for a shot at a white or mixed chick :wow:

So that's what's stopping you from working within the city you live to help other black people :lupe:?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
how am i enforcing it? i want to know where is the line. tariq said long as you identify as black, right? is that really enough for you guys?
It is for me.

Because then you'd be playing into pseudoscientific notions of what race is or isn't and playing right into false walls that shouldn't exist in the first place.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
When "white" people stop enacting "white" supremacy

This doesn't matter.

Cause as much as you want to drawn lines, it doesn't:

1. answer white supremacy

2. address the fact that race doesn't even exist...but its still a paradigm we have to deal with.

3. address why mixed people don't acknowledge their "black" lineage.
1. How is accepting biracial's or quads answer white supremacy, hell white supremacy classified them as black in the first place.

2. That answer the question, because other races don't accept biracial's neither.

3. Why should we care if biracial's don't accept their black side?
Theres no such thing as blackness or whiteness

but as long as white supremacy exists, we reserve the necessary option to claim anyone who wants to identify as black, especially if they have a black parent.
So you will accept a white person claiming 1/16 black, as long as they identify as black?
Is there any biological machine created by a scientist that can gauge how much percentage a black person is?:what:
I'm asking you do you consider 1/8-black or anything pass 1/2-black as black?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So that's what's stopping you from working within the city you live to help other black people :lupe:?

who says i dont?
Yeah I had no clue where he got that from :heh:

i've already concluded that this shyt is a farce. nikkas dont give a damn about unity or linking up with other groups to combat white supremacy. what y'all really care about is having access to white, asian, latin women, and still being able to claim the children as black. soon as we tell nikkas you gotta throw out the non-black women for a problack movement, we see what nikkas are really on

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
white sperm and black women :sas2:

yeah, a combination of both, so biracial. it takes black sperm and a black womb to create black baby.

now stop dodging my question. whats the benefit of pulling on all these other groups that admittedly, aint fukking with you

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who says i dont?

i've already concluded that this shyt is a farce. nikkas dont give a damn about unity or linking up with other groups to combat white supremacy. what y'all really care about is having access to white, asian, latin women, and still being able to claim the children as black. soon as we tell nikkas you gotta throw out the non-black women for a problack movement, we see what nikkas are really on

I guess Dr. Claude Anderson should stop talking about black group economic because he's mixed? :mjlol:

He should start talking biracial group economics from now on. :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1. How is accepting biracial's or quads answer white supremacy, hell white supremacy classified them as black in the first place.
it allows us to acknowledge, identify, and defeat white supremacy

2. That answer the question, because other races don't accept biracial's neither.
No it doesn't. it means whites think "race" exists...when it doesn't if they won't accept bi-racials

3. Why should we care if biracial's don't accept their black side?
because it reinforces white supremacy

So you will accept a white person claiming 1/16 black, as long as they identify as black?
I don't know.

I'm asking you do you consider 1/8-black or anything pass 1/2-black as black?
Depends how they look.

But mentality matters more to me than skintone.

The problem is white supremacy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yeah, a combination of both, so biracial. it takes black sperm and a black womb to create black baby.

now stop dodging my question. whats the benefit of pulling on all these other groups that admittedly, aint fukking with you
This is my point dumbass.

What is "black?"

Cause some of you clowns wouldn't even accept East Africans as "black" people.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is for me.

Because then you'd be playing into pseudoscientific notions of what race is or isn't and playing right into false walls that shouldn't exist in the first place.

well there you have it. just identify with black and you're black. now i understand why indian brehs fronting online bout being african

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
well there you have it. just identify with black and you're black. now i understand why indian brehs fronting online bout being african
I'm not indian though.

And furthermore, You can't define "blackness" because it doesn't exist.

You reinforce white supremacy and you don't even know it.