☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Who gives a fukk if white people don't claim them, that got nothing to do with us.:dahell:
Theres no such thing as blackness or whiteness

but as long as white supremacy exists, we reserve the necessary option to claim anyone who wants to identify as black, especially if they have a black parent.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
are you an idiot? the answer is NO. if you have one non-black parent, you are not black.

how far do y'all want to take this idiocy? can cacs become honorary blacks, long as they share your mentality and agenda?

This is why you're losing this argument.

You're talkinga bout this one-drop rule...yet you're enforcing it yourself :mjlol:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i don't know, you tell me. can white sperm create black children :lupe:

My apologies breh, I must have had a seizure and posted something that made you want to ask me about white sperm :dwillhuh:

What I wanted to ask you is do you believe Frederick Douglass was black :lupe:?

Because personally I believe he was, but I'm curious to here what you think :lupe:

EDIT: Never mind you answered the question :mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't matter.

Claiming non-white people is important to combat white supremacy.

Do you not understand this?
i understand it breeds confusion and allows others to co-op your movement and use it as a leg up in society. as tariq ofteny states, where are other groups for blacks when we need them? so what are you gaining by trying to put them under your belt?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are you an idiot? the answer is NO. if you have one non-black parent, you are not black.

how far do y'all want to take this idiocy? can cacs become honorary blacks, long as they share your mentality and agenda?

:mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why you're losing this argument.

You're talkinga bout this one-drop rule...yet you're enforcing it yourself :mjlol:

how am i enforcing it? i want to know where is the line. tariq said long as you identify as black, right? is that really enough for you guys?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My apologies breh, I must have had a seizure and posted something that made you want to ask me about white sperm :dwillhuh:

Because personally I believe he was, but I'm curious to here what you think :lupe:

:mjlol:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i understand it breeds confusion and allows others to co-op your movement and use it as a leg up in society. as tariq ofteny states, where are other groups for blacks when we need them? so what are you gaining by trying to put them under your belt?

Was that what Frederick Douglass was doing :lupe:?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

white sperm and white wombs cannot create black children.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks breh, you cleared up a lot for me. Hopefully now that we got that issue finally cleared up, maybe we can start working with the #RealBlacks to start creating something for other #RealBlacks.

i'd love that but but nikkas dikks are biggest kumbaya singers in the world. y'all would throw any pro-black movement in the bushes for a shot at a white or mixed chick :wow: