The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
drakemom4.jpg

since when could black men come out of this pasty cacs womb?
When she got knocked up by a black man and raised a son who was ostracized by white peers

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When "white" people stop enacting "white" supremacy

This doesn't matter.

Cause as much as you want to drawn lines, it doesn't:

1. answer white supremacy

2. address the fact that race doesn't even exist...but its still a paradigm we have to deal with.

3. address why mixed people don't acknowledge their "black" lineage.

@marcuz always talk about Black Wallstreet. But a lot of those people in Tulsa had the genetic make up of Fredrick Douglas. :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
tariq got killed in 2 debates and begged jason for help, even though he's also preached against black inclusion.

and i dont understand that question, i'm focused on the progression of black americans. not biracials, mixed breeds, dark pacific islanders -- JUST BLACK AMERICANS.
Stop dancing.

We're talking about black americans by and large...and the system of white supremacy globally in a greater context.

Touching on topics of white supremacy in other geographic locations doesn't change the message.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
none of you can give the benefits of following the one drop rule. as a guy, i know the reason is y'all trynna poke everything and still claim the offspring as black.
We didn't create the one-drop rule. White people did

I'm not a black supremacist. I'm anti-white supremacy. Its a big difference.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
OK.

So what are they?

Because white people won't claim them.

You ever notice that MOST mixed people are way more pro-black than anyone else since white people don't accept them?

All of the leaders of social organizations and black organizations i've ever met were mixed people who were fiercely ambitious towards activism as a result of them proving how "down" they are.
Who gives a fukk if white people don't claim them, that got nothing to do with us.:dahell:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The one drop rule is what kept us from being like places in south America.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We didn't create the one-drop rule. White people did

I'm not a black supremacist. I'm anti-white supremacy. Its a big difference.
you're not an anti-white supremacist either :heh: this lil phase you're on will be over in 24 hours.

and do you have to follow the one drop rule just because white people created it? if they re-instated slavery tomorrow, would you even try to put up a fight?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you're not an anti-white supremacist either :heh: this lil phase you're on will be over in 24 hours.

and do you have to follow the one drop rule just because white people created it? if they re-instated slavery tomorrow, would you even try to put up a fight?
Doesn't matter.

Claiming non-white people is important to combat white supremacy.

Do you not understand this?

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
whats crazy about it? white sperm can produce black children?

we can acknowledge the biracials that helped black progression, but i'm not following their rules just cus "white supremacist said so"

Black and biracial people have shared the same fate in this country since it began. Both were out there in the fields and both were in massas courters. So to sit here and say they're not Black when they have always been considered that in this country is a ridiculous notion to me.