The Tariq Nasheed Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Tom Leykis is demonic trash. Please stop listening to him. He separates you from respecting women and indoctrinates you into a culture of demons where women are *sperm depositories*. This mentality is going to make it hard for friends to start families. How can you teach your daughter she is a sperm depository. This man is a demonic cultist who has men calling him father and tells men they are his son but friend, he isnt your father.

All Tom is doing is casting a satanic enchantment on your mind to block you from the pain many friends experience when they make bad choices in who they choose to mate with. This man has been married multiple times and his failures with women are a testament to the fruit of his philosophy.

Please dont degrade your parents, friend.
Who says you have to start a family?

If I had a daughter I'd tell her the truth that every man that looks her way more than once probably wants to fukk her. Nothing more or less and if he could have her bend over and grab her ankles he'd likely dikk her down on the spot and not even care to know her name.

The flip side of the coin of men viewing women as sperm depositories is women marrying viewing men as providers only even getting with them for that reason. It's basically just people using each other for what they want. A man will pump and dump and a woman will get in a mans pockets and take his money and drop him.

Everyone has perfect vision in hindsight so when you talk about his failed marriages and him choosing wrong you're not saying much. The vast majority of people in this world are of low character and even choosing right luck comes into play so much of this is random odds that aren't in your favor. For every man that marries his high school sweetheart grows old and dies together there are probably thousands of failed relationships.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Who says you have to start a family?

If I had a daughter I'd tell her the truth that every man that looks her way more than once probably wants to fukk her. Nothing more or less and if he could have her bend over and grab her ankles he'd likely dikk her down on the spot and not even care to know her name.

The flip side of the coin of men viewing women as sperm depositories is women marrying viewing men as providers only even getting with them for that reason. It's basically just people using each other for what they want. A man will pump and dump and a woman will get in a mans pockets and take his money and drop him.

Everyone has perfect vision in hindsight so when you talk about his failed marriages and him choosing wrong you're not saying much. The vast majority of people in this world are of low character and even choosing right luck comes into play so much of this is random odds that aren't in your favor. For every man that marries his high school sweetheart grows old and dies together there are probably thousands of failed relationships.

You realize your assisting in making the dating pool undateable for men who are more mature dont you?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You realize your assisting in making the dating pool undateable for men who are more mature dont you?

They are merely exposing the truth. It will affect the birthtates and marriage rates, but it has to be done

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They are merely exposing the truth. It will affect the birthtates and marriage rates, but it has to be done

Not really a lot of these men are demons and are actually creating monsters out of good girls. They are not regulating their disgusting state of minds to women who are trash, like they should be. Even demons wants a pure hearted woman.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Tom Leykis is demonic trash. Please stop listening to him. He separates you from respecting women and indoctrinates you into a culture of demons where women are *sperm depositories*. This mentality is going to make it hard for friends to start families. How can you teach your daughter she is a sperm depository. This man is a demonic cultist who has men calling him father and tells men they are his son but friend, he isnt your father.

All Tom is doing is casting a satanic enchantment on your mind to block you from the pain many friends experience when they make bad choices in who they choose to mate with. This man has been married multiple times and his failures with women are a testament to the fruit of his philosophy.

Please dont degrade your parents, friend.

:ahh: so angelic friend

:blessed: the jewels you drop are just :wow:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:ahh: so angelic friend

:blessed: the jewels you drop are just :wow:

You gotta keep it real. Treating women like trash and then complaining about the dating pool makes no sense. You're just a demonic agent. Its crazy friend because now demons even want good girls for jumpoffs. :mindblown: How can you complain about your reflection because thats the woman your actions dictate that you be with. Just goes to show you how easily confused friends can become when they take recess in the devils playground. Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
personally i've reached MGTOW status. from my perspective the dating pool of women is so compromised why bother dating?

i view finding a good woman like winning the lotto at best playing the game affords you the opportunity to win but nothing you do can create assured victory. in fact you can think you've won and still lose or win for several years then a decade later have that win turn into a loss.

chances are the woman you meet on the street or where ever is higher she'll be of low character than high character and the best woman in the world can only at best enhance your life but a bad one can destroy it.

its a whole risk reward thing for me the best case scenario isn't worth the risk of the worst case. in reality there is nothing any particular woman can provide a man that he has to have or even needs for survival.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
personally i've reached MGTOW status. from my perspective the dating pool of women is so compromised why bother dating?

i view finding a good woman like winning the lotto at best playing the game affords you the opportunity to win but nothing you do can create assured victory. in fact you can think you've won and still lose or win for several years then a decade later have that win turn into a loss.

chances are the woman you meet on the street or where ever is higher she'll be of low character than high character and the best woman in the world can only at best enhance your life but a bad one can destroy it.

its a whole risk reward thing for me the best case scenario isn't worth the risk of the worst case. in reality there is nothing any particular woman can provide a man that he has to have or even needs for survival.

You're shattered and broken. There are a lot of reasons why a good woman should love you but maybe you have to figure out what they are. Perhaps moving to a new area is a good idea. You cant let a fear of women restrict you to mingling among the demons of the world. Chemistry between a man and a woman is ineveitable and you will not make it through your years with this defeated and crushed attitude. Dont be afraid friend. Keep trying and find a good wife for yourself so you can enter the next level of life.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You're shattered and broken. There are a lot of reasons why a good woman should love you but maybe you have to figure out what they are. Perhaps moving to a new area is a good idea. You cant let a fear of women restrict you to mingling among the demons of the world. Chemistry between a man and a woman is ineveitable and you will not make it through your years with this defeated and crushed attitude. Dont be afraid friend. Keep trying and find a good wife for yourself so you can enter the next level of life.
find a good woman for what? what does any woman provide that a man in today's day and age need or have to have for survival?

you can say whatever you want but at the end of the day it all boils down to genetics and the desire to reproduce. that's the only reason non-related men and women deal with each other because their genetics demands it. my body may be encoded with a strong drive for reproduction but intellectually i have no desire to reproduce. sex is unnecessary for survival.

all that good wife happy stuff is bs rationalizations you've places over the simple fact that your genetics compels you to meet women and attempt to engage in having sex with them for the sake of survival of the species. the pleasure and "happiness" are carrots dangled to get you to engage in activities that are completely unnecessary for your survival as an individual.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
find a good woman for what? what does any woman provide that a man in today's day and age need or have to have for survival?

you can say whatever you want but at the end of the day it all boils down to genetics and the desire to reproduce. that's the only reason non-related men and women deal with each other because their genetics demands it. my body may be encoded with a strong drive for reproduction but intellectually i have no desire to reproduce. sex is unnecessary for survival.

all that good wife happy stuff is bs rationalizations you've places over the simple fact that your genetics compels you to meet women and attempt to engage in having sex with them for the sake of survival of the species. the pleasure and "happiness" are carrots dangled to get you to engage in activities that are completely unnecessary for your survival as an individual.

Bruh aint nothing like waking up in bed to someone who loves you every day. If you have never experienced that feeling then nothing someone can put into words can convey it to you.