The Tariq Nasheed Thread

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
This might deserve its own thread...

Racist white dude tries trolling Tariq's show and some people in the chat room found the racist troll's address, phone number and they called dude until he started bytchin'.

Then Tariq was going through the show and randomly would call the racist troll just to "check in on him" to see how he's doing...

:russ:

The Tariq Elite Show, The Tariq Elite Show tariqelite on USTREAM. Comedy

I was half-:zzz:, listening to the audio and that sh1t was crackin me the fukk up....Niccas really got at this dude quick as hell! :russ:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:why: is it so hard to find this dudes stuff for free online.

I thought the internet shared everything

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:ohlawd: Him and Tom Leykis preach GOSPEL... if you don't want a serious relationship with a mature woman.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No, because they don't profit from replies or daps. This is just a medium for conversation. Totally different from someone like Tariq Nasheed, who uses his show to make a living :yeshrug:

:dead: @ Tom Leykis
:rudy:
I feel like posters do profit. The currency they seek is the attention they get posting their thoughts. The alliances they build speaking to a specific base and the agenda they serve trying to mold the minds of people who are on the fence.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:rudy:
I feel like posters do profit. The currency they seek is the attention they get posting their thoughts. The alliances they build speaking to a specific base and the agenda they serve trying to mold the minds of people who are on the fence.
Well that is your opinion, friend.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No, because they don't profit from replies or daps. This is just a medium for conversation. Totally different from someone like Tariq Nasheed, who uses his show to make a living :yeshrug:

:dead: @ Tom Leykis
Tom Leykis is the truth. I mean he's a shock jock but he says the things most people are either in denial about or are afraid to say.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Tom Leykis is the truth. I mean he's a shock jock but he says the things most people are either in denial about or are afraid to say.

Tom Leykis is demonic trash. Please stop listening to him. He separates you from respecting women and indoctrinates you into a culture of demons where women are *sperm depositories*. This mentality is going to make it hard for friends to start families. How can you teach your daughter she is a sperm depository. This man is a demonic cultist who has men calling him father and tells men they are his son but friend, he isnt your father.

All Tom is doing is casting a satanic enchantment on your mind to block you from the pain many friends experience when they make bad choices in who they choose to mate with. This man has been married multiple times and his failures with women are a testament to the fruit of his philosophy.

Please dont degrade your parents, friend.