The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
find a good woman for what? what does any woman provide that a man in today's day and age need or have to have for survival?

you can say whatever you want but at the end of the day it all boils down to genetics and the desire to reproduce. that's the only reason non-related men and women deal with each other because their genetics demands it. my body may be encoded with a strong drive for reproduction but intellectually i have no desire to reproduce. sex is unnecessary for survival.

all that good wife happy stuff is bs rationalizations you've places over the simple fact that your genetics compels you to meet women and attempt to engage in having sex with them for the sake of survival of the species. the pleasure and "happiness" are carrots dangled to get you to engage in activities that are completely unnecessary for your survival as an individual.
So you're just a drop of demonic blood in the dating pool. If you want to reduce your existence to that of a common animal so be it. I guess thats where the devil tells you you need to be. Some people i guess should not pass their dna into the future and the buck should stop, with them.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bruh aint nothing like waking up in bed to someone who loves you every day. If you have never experienced that feeling then nothing someone can put into words can convey it to you.
That's not a need for survival it's a want. You could die an old man having never experienced that and your life would be no less meaningful than having experienced it. You need oxygen to survive a woman is completely optional and unnecessary.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So you're just a drop of demonic blood in the dating pool. If you want to reduce your existence to that of a common animal so be it. I guess thats where the devil tells you you need to be. Some people i guess should not pass their dna into the future and the buck should stop, with them.
Humans are animals despite their desire to be more. I'm not going to deny the obvious truth or rationalize bullshyt to attempt to give it more meaning. It's like you sleep because your body and genetics demand it. If you didn't need to sleep is it a concept you'd naturally gravitate towards doing?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
That's not a need for survival it's a want. You could die an old man having never experienced that and your life would be no less meaningful than having experienced it. You need oxygen to survive a woman is completely optional and unnecessary.
Theres a lot of things people dont need that they choose to do

You for example like to spend your time telling people they dont need love. Your life would be no less fulfilled if you chose to forego this "fukk love" crusade. But nobody is telling you how to live your life. So why should you tell anyone how to live theirs? Other people pursuing love has zero effect on you.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
lol @ one of the Chicago public Tv stations playing Hidden Colors.
I wonder if they got permission for that...or is dude getting bootlegged on epic proportions?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Theres a lot of things people dont need that they choose to do

You for example like to spend your time telling people they dont need love. Your life would be no less fulfilled if you chose to forego this "fukk love" crusade. But nobody is telling you how to live your life. So why should you tell anyone how to live theirs? Other people pursuing love has zero effect on you.
when have i ever told anyone how to live their lives? i merely present an option many people have never thought of and haven't considered. in our society most don't go against or challenge conventional thinking. you're supposed to have a girlfriend, a wife, kids, a family, get a mortgage, get a house, a car, a dog, and live "the American dream" because that's what people do. in fact people are so ingrained in that way of thinking they couldn't imagine being a 60 year old single man that hasn't been on a date or had sex in 30 years and has no kids. to them that's a horror but honestly why is it so? because that guy would be missing out? think how many things in life that are completely unnecessary haven't you tried that you'd love if you did? how many things have you tried and eventually given up? does the lack of such things ruin your life?

i like when you say something people don't agree with but really can't dispute so they take what you say and apply an extreme angle to it and argue against that even if its now what you said. nothing you or even i say changes the fact that romantic love, romance, dating, sex and everything in that arena is all optional and totally unnecessary for survival. a person could live the rest of their life abstaining from all those things and still live a meaningful enjoyable life.

theguyty

Rookie
Daps
I'm looking for Interracial Macking Week Part II, Sex Magic, The Real Egypt, Dating Women with Kids. Also looking for the DVD Specials Vol. 1 - 4.

Good Game!

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Slander/Label him a "fake" pimp/preacher/advertiser :mindblown: all u want, but THIS LAST SHOW didn't have TOO MANY SHREDS of LIES IN IT......This was ON POINT:

Episode #403-"Slumming"
^lank

r-MILEY-CYRUS-large570.jpg

Last edited: