The Tariq Nasheed Thread

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Slander/Label him a "fake" pimp/preacher/advertiser :mindblown: all u want, but THIS LAST SHOW didn't have TOO MANY SHREDS of LIES IN IT......This was ON POINT:

Episode #403-"Slumming"
^lank

r-MILEY-CYRUS-large570.jpg

:leon:She was about to go @BangBike on that butthole

I listed to this episode last night and it was good as usual but the way he put those four minutes of radio ads in the beginning:dead:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:leon:She was about to go @BangBike on that butthole

I listed to this episode last night and it was good as usual but the way he put those four minutes of radio ads in the beginning:dead:

Yeah, I peeped that. And he pre recorded all them shyts too. I can't be mad at him tho. He's probably gettin some cool bread for those ad spots.

Yesterday was a good show. He was spot on all the stuff he was sayin

:salute:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
but the way he put those four minutes of radio ads in the beginning:dead:
I noticed that. I was like :rudy:.....I think that now he's getting some advertising revenue, he no longer wants to "flow" when you are dealing with people money and AD-Space. I heard him on other podcasts fumble people's ad, and I was like :huhldup:

I'm a marketing major (who's never worked in the industry :sadcam:) so I've been peeping marketing strategies as a youngin. Not a bad idea at all for sponsors like "Ilooksexynaked.com" and "CaseUltra.com" to get all those ears......
It'll get cleaner, I'm sure....

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
personally i've reached MGTOW status. from my perspective the dating pool of women is so compromised why bother dating?

i view finding a good woman like winning the lotto at best playing the game affords you the opportunity to win but nothing you do can create assured victory. in fact you can think you've won and still lose or win for several years then a decade later have that win turn into a loss.

chances are the woman you meet on the street or where ever is higher she'll be of low character than high character and the best woman in the world can only at best enhance your life but a bad one can destroy it.

its a whole risk reward thing for me the best case scenario isn't worth the risk of the worst case. in reality there is nothing any particular woman can provide a man that he has to have or even needs for survival.

:dwillhuh: my dude did you just come out the closet? Sound like you bout to just say fukk it and start sucking dikk :scusthov:

Bruh aint nothing like waking up in bed to someone who loves you every day. If you have never experienced that feeling then nothing someone can put into words can convey it to you.

:pachaha: this nikka said what can a woman provide a man. Dude's a fakkit breh, ain't no other way to slice it.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
"You are in it, to win it" - Tariq :heh::laff:

It's no way see can hide her past. Any simp who wife her up, should kill themselves.

She'll find somebody to :cape: her, When she said she was 22 im like :usure: she aint ugly but she has been ran thru. Even flex could tell she had a rough life by the sound of her voice :laugh: