The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
This shyt about thirsty nikkas is hilarious.

"Chasing women down the street? fukk that! nikka if a woman is literally RUNNING...FROM...YOU. Just charge it to the game.":laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
im listening to this right now...he drops a little knowledge, but he goes way off course.
How on earth did he turn this into a race issue? Nobody cares about Ocho, dudes career was over anyway...and then Tariq said white people will never accept blacks, and then uses OJ as an example! OJ Simpson? the fuk?

I hope you all dont take him 100% serious.

The pearls was in making sure you upgrade the caliber of broad you dealing with when you sitting on paper. I didn't really pay attention when he started going into the race stuff. Some dudes use him as a template or blueprint for life; I find him more amusing than anything. A lot of the "pearls" to me was just common sense. The averagest of nikkas on here was able to see that Ocho wifing up a broad of Evelyn's caliber was a "L" just waiting to happen.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:rudy: @ Tariq playing Brian McKnight for the Pawg-lover @ 28:00 on [ame="http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/25246671"]today's [/ame]live show.

He had to to do that tho.....we see what he has to go thru. :ehh:

Daps
This might deserve its own thread...

Racist white dude tries trolling Tariq's show and some people in the chat room found the racist troll's address, phone number and they called dude until he started bytchin'.

Then Tariq was going through the show and randomly would call the racist troll just to "check in on him" to see how he's doing...

:russ:

[ame=http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/29554786]The Tariq Elite Show, The Tariq Elite Show tariqelite on USTREAM. Comedy[/ame]

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Racist white dude tries trolling Tariq's show and some people in the chat room found the racist troll's address, phone number and they called dude until he started bytchin'.

Then Tariq was going through the show and randomly would call the racist troll just to "check in on him" to see how he's doing...

The Tariq Elite Show, The Tariq Elite Show tariqelite on USTREAM. Comedy

this sh1t was funny as fukk live... lmao @ how quick nikkas in the chat got his address and credit card details :dwillhuh:

realnigga513

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Tariq Elite Show, The Tariq Elite Show tariqelite on USTREAM. Comedy

I watched it live last night,shyt was hilarious

Daps
this sh1t was funny as fukk live... lmao @ how quick nikkas in the chat got his address and credit card details :dwillhuh:

Them nikkas need to put me up on game...I need build me a team of cyber goons.

Seriously tho, any of yall know how they did that shyt?