The Tariq Nasheed Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i listen to dude but he's a salesman. i don't fault him for it but most of what he does is try and sell you products and there's so many of them and all the messages seem to tie into you should check out my (blank).

he's the ultimate promoter of self.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i listen to dude but he's a salesman. i don't fault him for it but most of what he does is try and sell you products and there's so many of them and all the messages seem to tie into you should check out my (blank).

he's the ultimate promoter of self.

You absorbed all his knowledge now you dont need him anymore bruh. I remember when you were on united players of america back when heads were callin you a simp. You've come a long way.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Dude just dropped pearls on this Chad Johnson situation... A lot of his stuff is just straight common sense, but apparently some nikkas need it.

Many African Americans are poor and live in the hood. Common sense would tell them to work hard, save their money up and move out of the hood. Instead, those poor African Americans are tricking off their money on cars, church collection plates,strip clubs, hoes, clothes, hair products, jewelry, electronics and expensive restaurants. Common sense isn't so common in our community. :flabbynsick:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Many African Americans are poor and live in the hood. Common sense would tell them to work hard, save their money up and move out of the hood. Instead, those poor African Americans are tricking off their money on cars, church collection plates,strip clubs, hoes, clothes, hair products, jewelry, electronics and expensive restaurants. Common sense isn't so common in our community. :flabbynsick:

Majority of black people aren't poor in the hood, they're middle class. I swear some of you fakkits sound like cacs fronting online :scusthov:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Human beings as individuals are their own worst enemies getting in the way of everything productive in their own lives.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:ufdup:

Reread what I said. I said "Many" not "Most"

Number Of Americans Living In Poverty Hits 52-Year High, 27.4 Percent Of Blacks Under The Poverty Line

Damn near 28% of african americans live under the poverty line. Damn shame! Keep buying those Jordans my n1ggaz!

i am not voting ever again in this country.

i see this place for what it is.

this is a penal colony on par with south africa.

it just has manuevered it's way to be a step above all the other countries it has criticized. while being more advantageous to be worst when we are all looking and hoping for things to change.

another decade till my daughter is eighteen and i am up.

i may stay, so i can go to the college town she ventures to.

if she does the dummy and stays in chicago. i am up.
i can not bear to sta here and i know factually it is way better in other parts of the world for an american black man.

this place is purposefully the cauldrons of hell.

art barr

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Dude just dropped pearls on this Chad Johnson situation... A lot of his stuff is just straight common sense, but apparently some nikkas need it.
im listening to this right now...he drops a little knowledge, but he goes way off course.
How on earth did he turn this into a race issue? Nobody cares about Ocho, dudes career was over anyway...and then Tariq said white people will never accept blacks, and then uses OJ as an example! OJ Simpson? the fuk?

I hope you all dont take him 100% serious.