The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Tariq be spittin some real shhyt that real nyggaz/playaz can directly relate to. Simps, lames nyggaz or dudes have a bytchh mentality have no idea what Tariq is talkin about

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Because the shyt really ain't that deep. "Game" is simple as fukk.

It ain't that simple, cause if it was, there wouldn't be so man damn simps. Everything from body language to the way you move to how fast/ slow you talk makes a major difference. And reading body language is another story of its own.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
He doesn't really teach you DETAILED game.

And he shouldn't. I could teach you the basics of football, learn to read different defensive schemes and you could soak in the playbook - inside out. But what cant be taught is the feeling of a 250 pound linebacker coming at you full speed knocking your head off. Certain things you just have to experience.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
It ain't that simple, cause if it was, there wouldn't be so man damn simps. Everything from body language to the way you move to how fast/ slow you talk makes a major difference. And reading body language is another story of its own.

PUA shyt...that's that shyt I don't like :scusthov:

Btw if you speak confidently and just have a decent convo you won't need to aspire to this magical talking speed.

''She scratched her neck twice...it must mean I'm speaking too slow...let me speed this baby up''

:ufdup:

nikka it just means she scratched her neck.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps

Nah. It's just like staying in shape is simple but this country is full of fat fukks.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
PUA shyt...that's that shyt I don't like :scusthov:

Btw if you speak confidently and just have a decent convo you won't need to aspire to this magical talking speed.

''She scratched her neck twice...it must mean I'm speaking too slow...let me speed this baby up''

:ufdup:

nikka it just means she scratched her neck.

Not that wack ass shyt you talk about. One of the things is like how you present yourself and how well you speak in a crowd of other people.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Does Tariq address this nikka's cerulean eye color? shyt is

moist_n_wacky_water_park_hat-p148905993164531068bfnq7_400.jpg