The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
why are immigrants obsessed with Black American DNA breakdowns?

It's weird that most immigrants are in here laughing and mocking this issue.

I don't personally think most Black Americans are Indians but a decent amount are "mixed" with Indian though.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

I don't personally think most Black Americans are Indians but a decent amount are "mixed" with Indian though.

Ayo fakkit...tell @Ruckfonnie to come out for a MLK celebration, p*ssy. Do it now, boy.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

Average black American has very little native american genetics. At most 2%, usually not even 1%.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
What am I missing?

1st video: “Stop claiming [Native tribes]… we acknowledge African, Foundational Black Americans and Aboriginals.”

2nd video: “We have to understand that [we] mixed in with Aboriginals and we’re here before Columbus.”

:why:
Stop claiming that every FBA is mixed with native American. We're not all Indians.

There are FBA's that are actually mixed with aboriginal black people, not native Americans (i.e., Seminole) but it seems that cacs tried to wipe that from existence.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Stop claiming that every FBA is mixed with native American. We're not all Indians.

There are FBA's that are actually mixed with aboriginal black people, not native Americans (i.e., Seminole) but it seems that cacs tried to wipe that from existence.

Ayo, tell @Ruckfonnie to bring his c00ning ass in here.

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
funny these tethers online consume more Tariq than his supporters, waiting for him to stream or post so that they can hate or play gotcha. meanwhile none of that energy or effort is used to fix where they or they folks ran from. :russ:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
funny these tethers online consume more Tariq than his supporters, waiting for him to stream or post so that they can hate or play gotcha. meanwhile none of that energy or effort is used to fix where they or they folks ran from. :russ:

Ahhhhh...the c00n finally showed up. You in NY?