The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Stop claiming that every FBA is mixed with native American. We're not all Indians.

There are FBA's that are actually mixed with aboriginal black people, not native Americans (i.e., Seminole) but it seems that cacs tried to wipe that from existence.

I’m genuinely trying to understand, so pardon me if my line of questioning to your response is offensive to your FBA sensibilities.

1. Is FBA one ethnic group or a group of many ethnicities?

2. Were all FBAs here before Columbus?

3. To be clear, Aboriginal black people were here in America, but they weren’t Native Americans?

4. Are any FBAs of African descent?

5. How do FBAs classify other “black” people not from the Americas like the Negritos of the Philippines, Papuans, Melanesians, Australian Aboriginals, etc.

Last edited:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
SupremeSurfer c00n ass sounds like @Voice of Reason, @Bunchy Carter, @kingofnyc, @AFRAM GLORY, @HarlemHottie, @Astroslik, @parallax , @UpNext, @Cel 510 kid ados forever and @Ruckfonnie. The c00ning runs deep.

Also @Ruckfonnie... stop hiding, p*ssy.
Look at this tether with all this anger and hatred towards ADOS on the day we're supposed to celebrate the Honorable Dr. Martin Luther King. Folks from Guyana using ADOS slurs like "c00n". Pan-Africanism y'all. :wow:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Look at this tether with all this anger and hatred towards ADOS on the day we're supposed to celebrate the Honorable Dr. Martin Luther King. Pan-Africanism y'all. :wow:

Tell @Ruckfonnie to answer his PM, boy. I'm trying to set something up for MLK day.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Tell @Ruckfonnie to answer his PM, boy. I'm trying to set something up for MLK day.
After you stop ducking the ban bet: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/fil...cash-bets-use-betting-exchange.277618/page-10

This tether talk all this big bad tough guy shyt, but wouldn't ever risk the one thing he has in his life going for him.

His coli account.

Sad shyt. Imagine being 40, no wife, no kids, no real family ties in some cramped apartment he'll forever rent on the day of the Honorable Dr. Martin Luther King trying to fight anonymous internet posters. This is his life.

:wow:

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
Look at this tether with all this anger and hatred towards ADOS on the day we're supposed to celebrate the Honorable Dr. Martin Luther King. Folks from Guyana using ADOS slurs like "c00n". Pan-Africanism y'all. :wow:
this nikka in my dms inviting me to link, talking bout lets do it for mlk. I wish I would entertain and boom a smelly tether on this holy day :russ:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
After you stop ducking the ban bet: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/fil...cash-bets-use-betting-exchange.277618/page-10

This tether talk all this big bad tough guy shyt, but wouldn't ever risk the one thing he has in his life going for him.

His coli account.

Sad shyt. Imagine being 40, no wife, no kids, no real family ties on the day of the Honorable Dr. Martin Luther King trying to fight anonymous internet posters. This is his life.

Why @Ruckfonnie not answering the pm? You think being a coward is "FBA" behavior?

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
this nikka in my dms inviting me to link, talking bout lets do it for mlk. I wish I would entertain and boom a smelly tether on this holy day :russ:
It's like I said, you really gotta evaluate who this person is.

He's 40.
No wife.
No kids.
He in New York so we know he don't own his house.
Probably not a single account he can point to that got 6 figures in it.
He probably got a whip, but really that's a backwards hustle since the only thing you own is depreciating assets and you're in New York. Why would you even waste money on that?

Probably still in some mid level position in his sorry ass career.

You'd be ready to link and fight ADOS on MLK too with a life so bleak. I can't believe I even go back and forth with such a sorry individual. TheColi really needs a verification system so we can just see how sorry these people are in theit real life and respond accordingly.

Last edited: