The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I didn't realize the coli was so full of c00ns completely ashamed of their very genetic hiistory.

:picard:

Half the posts for the last three pages read like Uncle Ruckus scripts. "Yuh see Robert, my ancestors was created right here in these United States. In fact my family was a unique mixture of Aboriginal American people and the peaceful white settlers. I don't need to mythologize my ancestral history to feel good about myself Robert! Not a drop of pure nikka in me! History is murky, but I ain't got nothing to do with them big lip, nappy head African! They was created here in the United States!"

Naw c00ns are nikkas who make up lies and pseudo to deny facts and history.

And c00ns talk around, not at nikkas. fukk nikka

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
He always said it was black people already here but he was always anti Dane calloway dude

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps

The Genetic Landscape of the US​

Patterns of Genetic Ancestry of Self-Reported African Americans​

Genome-wide ancestry estimates of African Americans show average proportions of 73.2% African, 24.0% European, and 0.8% Native American ancestry (Table 1). We find systematic differences across states in the US in mean ancestry proportions of self-reported African Americans (Figure 1 and Table S2). On average, the highest levels of African ancestry are found in African Americans living in or born in the South, especially South Carolina and Georgia (Figure 1Aand Table S3). We find lower proportions of African ancestry in the Northeast, the Midwest, the Pacific Northwest, and California. The amount of Native American ancestry estimated for African Americans also varies across states in the US. More than 5% of African Americans are estimated to carry at least 2% Native American ancestry genome-wide (Figures S1 and and1D).1D). African Americans in the West and Southwest on average carry higher levels of Native American ancestry, a trend that is largely driven by individuals with less than 2% Native American ancestry (Figure 1B). With a lower threshold of 1% Native American ancestry, we estimate that about 22% of African Americans carry some Native American ancestry

This is because the one-drop rule had anyone with known "black" ancestry categorized as African-American. The mixed race people on the end of the African-American scale have skewed African-American genetics a bit. I shared a page of African-American genetics a while back, and there were many people that had African DNA in the high 80% to mid 90%, especially among people from South Carolina and Georgia as the article rightly says. There were a number of people with Native DNA as well, and they were about 1% or 2%, but majority had none at all.

I'd say the article is on point minus the European part, because mixed race people i.e white + black or any combination of AfrAm and another race tend to report themselves as being "African-American", skewing real African-American DNA studies. They found people with as high as 75% European DNA identifying as being African-American.

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
This is because the one-drop rule had anyone with known "black" ancestry categorized as African-American. The mixed race people on the end of the African-American scale have skewed African-American genetics a bit. I shared a page of African-American genetics a while back, and there were many people that had African DNA in the high 80% to mid 90%, especially among people from South Carolina and Georgia as the article rightly says. There were a number of people with Native DNA as well, and they were about 1% or 2%, but majority had none at all.

I'd say the article is on point minus the European part, because mixed race people i.e white + black or any combination of AfrAm and another race tend to report themselves as being "African-American", skewing real African-American DNA studies. They found people with as high as 75% European DNA identifying as being African-American.

What are you talking about? :what:

My own genetics match their averages found in genomic testing. So do a few of my other family members and friends.

Last edited: