The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Bruh, I'ma give you another opprtunity to read what I wrote and then edit your own post with some common sense.
I read it wrong, my bad. :snoop:

I see what you may have a problem with. But the researchers took that into account and put their estimates at 73% - 75% to account for those types of factors.

Last edited:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Been told y’all about this effeminate ass begging nikka… Straight finessed an event space in prime territory under the guise of it being a museum. Black people are easy to finesse because we’re confused as fukk and he knows that.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

He’ll be compared to legends who were experts in manipulating large groups of people like PT Barnum and Tony Robins when it’s all done …

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Can someone break down the psychology of Black people all claiming they had Indian in them in the 80s and 90s..you don't hear it as much anymore though.

DNA test accessibility pretty much killed that long running myth and I remember watching it in real time on a couple of occasions.

The people that were claiming to have Indian blood were getting back test results basically stating that they were 20-30% white with zero native American results.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
This is because the one-drop rule had anyone with known "black" ancestry categorized as African-American. The mixed race people on the end of the African-American scale have skewed African-American genetics a bit. I shared a page of African-American genetics a while back, and there were many people that had African DNA in the high 80% to mid 90%, especially among people from South Carolina and Georgia as the article rightly says. There were a number of people with Native DNA as well, and they were about 1% or 2%, but majority had none at all.

I'd say the article is on point minus the European part, because mixed race people i.e white + black or any combination of AfrAm and another race tend to report themselves as being "African-American", skewing real African-American DNA studies. They found people with as high as 75% European DNA identifying as being African-American.

Good stuff, it’s crazy how things like this have to be explained.

This study helps fill in those blank spaces along a typical African American’s family tree. Using computational methods informed by genetic data, researchers estimate that a random African American born between 1960 and 1965 is descended from, on average, 314 African and 51 European ancestors reaching back to 1619. “The rough outline of African American family trees is well-known. There are many enslaved Africans, as well as some Europeans. But how many? The study asks a new question and gives some estimates,” Mooney said.

314 out of 365 brings my math to 86%. This study is from last year.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yo what’s funny is my fam is from Jamaica and my grandmother and mom used to say the same shyt about the family having Indian in them. I think it’s just some shyt older Black woman used to say cause even as a child I used to look at them like :childplease: So to see grown ass men actually repeat that nonsense is hilarious. :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Welcome us back to where? You’re not in your ancestral homeland.

Btw this has always been Tariq’s position. Y’all just want to be associated with us so bad that when we acknowledge our differences, you internalize that as hating

Shut your bytch ass up, fakkit. Just acknowledge your grifting ass zaddy switching sides again and keep it moving. Breh was the biggest pan African nikka walking Earth then he had y'all p*ssy ass losers thinking Africans was y'all enemy for a few years for profit but that well dried up and he's switching up again. You a loser ass fakkit.

@AFRAM GLORY
@parallax
@HarlemHottie
@Voice of Reason
@Bunchy Carter
@kingofnyc
@Astroslik
@UpNext

Last edited: