The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It's like I said, you really gotta evaluate who this person is.

He's 40.
No wife.
No kids.
He in New York so we know he don't own his house.
Probably not a single account he can point to that got 6 figures in it.
He probably got a whip, but really that's a backwards hustle since the only thing you own is depreciating assets and you're in New York. Why would you even waste money on that?

Probably still in some mid level position in his sorry ass career.

You'd be ready to link and fight ADOS on MLK too with a life so bleak. I can't believe I even go back and forth with such a sorry individual. TheColi really needs a verification system so we can just see how sorry these people are in there real life and respond accordingly.

:wow:

Tell @Ruckfonnie to answer the PM. I'm feenin to make another thread about "FBA" cowardice.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Tell @Ruckfonnie to answer the PM. I'm feenin to make another thread about "FBA" cowardice.
This tether coward still running from our ban bet.

He big and bad banking on the fact that he knows nobody can out loser him and will actually show up to talk about internet comments.

But won't put his coli account up in a virtual perma ban bet because he wouldn't dare risk losing access to the only group of people in the world that might somewhat take him seriously.

Because, let's be real, this is the only thing he has going for himself in his sad ass life.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This tether coward still running from our ban bet.

He big and bad banking on the fact that he knows nobody can out loser him and will actually show up to talk about internet comments.

But won't put his coli account up in a virtual perma ban bet because he wouldn't dare risk losing access to the only group of people in the world that might somewhat take him seriously.

Because, let's be real, this is the only thing he has going for himself in his sad ass life.

I see him lurking in this thread. I know @Ruckfonnie seen my pm.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I’m genuinely trying to understand, so pardon me if my line of questioning to your response is offensive to your FBA sensibilities.

1. Is FBA one ethnic group or a group of many ethnicities? That's a gray area. I would definitely say many ethnicities though. Even mulattos are FBA. You can't exclude them if 1 parent is a descendant of slavery.

2. Were all FBAs here before Columbus? No.

3. To be clear, Aboriginal black people were here in America, but they weren’t Native Americans?
Yes. In fact, some were being killed by native Americans. Racism existed far beyond America and the triangle slave trade.
4. Are any FBAs of African descent? Absolutely......but there are Africans that are just as racist as cacs and don't acknowledge FBA's as being of African descent. In fact, they call us Americans and don't want to be associated with us. A lot are cóons.

5. How do FBAs classify other “black” people not from the Americas like the Negritos of the Philippines, Papuans, Melanesians, Australian Aboriginals, etc. They are simply aboriginals.

Also keep in mind, although whether I listen to a Tariq Nasheed or Dr. Umar or old videos of Dr. John Henrik Clarke or Dr. Yosef Ben Johannen, I don't 100% agree with all their talking points and take at face value. We can have healthy disagreements and discussions like James Baldwin, Malcolm X and MLK while still supporting each other as long as it's not counterproductive.
🫡

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Also keep in mind, although whether I listen to a Tariq Nasheed or Dr. Umar or old videos of Dr. John Henrik Clarke or Dr. Yosef Ben Johannen, I don't 100% agree with all their talking points and take at face value. We can have healthy disagreements and discussions like James Baldwin, Malcolm X and MLK while still supporting each other as long as it's not counterproductive.
🫡

Good post.

Where @Ruckfonnie?