The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This doesn't contradict what he said in the first video :gucci: you goofies hear but dont "listen"

What am I missing?

1st video: “Stop claiming [Native tribes]… we acknowledge African, Foundational Black Americans and Aboriginals.”

2nd video: “We have to understand that [we] mixed in with Aboriginals and we’re here before Columbus.”

:why:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
When are people going to realize we are a mix of both

On one hand, yes most so called “black people” have African slave ancestry

On the other hand, the majority of slaves still went to the Caribbean and many natives were not only enslaved here but shipped off to different places globally, so I think it sets a dangerous precedent to just assume the only people that lived in this country were some brown skin Siberians

In fact, there’s a high probability African people settled in America long before Europeans did and ended up being classified as natives too, truth is, deep history is murky as shyt and our people are a global one, we’ve been all over this planet but for some reason we keep pigeon holing ourselves to Africa

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

On the other hand, the majority of slaves still went to the Caribbean and many natives were not only enslaved here but shipped off to different places globally, so I think it sets a dangerous precedent to just assume the only people that lived in this country were some brown skin Siberians

In fact, there’s a high probability African people settled in America long before Europeans did and ended up being classified as natives too, truth is, deep history is murky as shyt and our people are a global one, we’ve been all over this planet but for some reason we keep pigeon holing ourselves to Africa

Did your ancestors come to the Americas on ships enslaved from Africa?

I know a lot of folks are on some agent bullshyt and misleading the youth
Yet when you say certain things, have evidence and not some stupid shyt.

Black youth have to go to school/colleges etc and have these conversations

The ex prisoners and crackheads talking bullshyt history need to shut the fukk up
The agents need to shut the fukk up

Deal with facts and real history or shut the fukk up

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City

There’s evidence that Mansa Musa’s brother and his men may have made it to the New World, but that’s speculation.

Even if they did, their genes wouldn’t have lasted long as they would’ve been a minority reproducing with women from a population that vastly outnumbered them.

I don’t doubt the Natives were a diverse group of people. I wouldn’t be surprised if SOME resembled the aboriginals that you see in Australia, the Phillipines, etc. and would be labeled as “black” phenotypically.

But this need to try and make it out like we are indigenous to the Americas is some weirdo shyt.

And it’s hypocritical because I remember just a few years ago how Dominicans and Puerto Ricans would get roasted for claiming Taino.

The majority of our ancestry comes from Africa. DNA testing proves this. There’s no reason to be ashamed of that.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

How did they get here?

Does their engineering history show they had sea worthy vessels?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

99% of all black Americans know that. There’s just a small group of black people (Hebrew Israelites, Moorish Sovereign citizens, Dane Calloway followers, and a small sect of Tariq followers) who believe that they have no Sub Saharan African DNA

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Never felt close to the Moor, Indian, Hebrew, or Egyptian shyt. It was just interesting stuff to learn

It’s enough Black American stuff by itself to be proud of. Maybe cause I come from a family that knows their shyt, but I never needed “mythological origins” or needed to claim descent from the 9th child of a god who was a king that a certain clan descends from like other races and ethnic groups to inform my self esteem.

I don’t care for the Indian stuff and I think Tariq took the division too far but it’s always Interesting when Tariq holds up a mirror to people, no matter the perspective

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

You can what if the fukk out of anything but these mystery non Siberian North American Black natives have no remains. It would take a good like miracle to have hidden them from the study of anthropology. What if we were here before Columbus? What if we were on Mars. Find the proof before it is claimed as fact. There 0 proof YET people are willing to claim native and deny all the insurmountable evidence they came from Africa.

It's beyond ridiculous. There's 0 basis for that claim it is founded on NOTHING. No artifacts no oral or written history nothing... The natives DNA brehs do have is observably from Tribes that originate we're not Black. Tribes that Africans mixed with in the US and the Caribbean. None of them Black

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Abubakar from Kingdom of Mali landed in the Caribbean before Columbus and crew. But ya'll are confusing as either you came there first or are aboriginals who were there indigenous to America

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
It can be said that AAs are aboriginal to America. Meaning this is the 1st land we, our mixture, were created at. You can't find us anywhere else.

Good God :dead:

If this is the level of embarassing c00nology pseudoscience that was becoming common place in that weirdo hashtag no wonder even Tariq had to hit the breaks.

nikka said African Americans were "created." "Our mixture." Lord have mercy on me.

:dead:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Good God :dead:

If this is the level of embarassing c00nology pseudoscience that was becoming common place in that weirdo hashtag no wonder even Tariq had to hit the breaks.

nikka said African Americans were "created." "Our mixture." Lord have mercy on me.

:dead:
Are you so dumb you don't know that we're a created group?

We aren't africans because why? Because we have centuries of admixture right. With European and native american.

Just like Puerto Ricans are a created group, amongst others.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I didn't realize the coli was so full of c00ns completely ashamed of their very genetic hiistory.

:picard:

Half the posts for the last three pages read like Uncle Ruckus scripts. "Yuh see Robert, my ancestors was created right here in these United States. In fact my family was a unique mixture of Aboriginal American people and the peaceful white settlers. I don't need to mythologize my ancestral history to feel good about myself Robert! Not a drop of pure nikka in me! History is murky, but I ain't got nothing to do with them big lip, nappy head African! They was created here in the United States!"

Tair

Superstar
Daps

The Genetic Landscape of the US​

Patterns of Genetic Ancestry of Self-Reported African Americans​

Genome-wide ancestry estimates of African Americans show average proportions of 73.2% African, 24.0% European, and 0.8% Native American ancestry (Table 1). We find systematic differences across states in the US in mean ancestry proportions of self-reported African Americans (Figure 1 and Table S2). On average, the highest levels of African ancestry are found in African Americans living in or born in the South, especially South Carolina and Georgia (Figure 1Aand Table S3). We find lower proportions of African ancestry in the Northeast, the Midwest, the Pacific Northwest, and California. The amount of Native American ancestry estimated for African Americans also varies across states in the US. More than 5% of African Americans are estimated to carry at least 2% Native American ancestry genome-wide (Figures S1 and and1D).1D). African Americans in the West and Southwest on average carry higher levels of Native American ancestry, a trend that is largely driven by individuals with less than 2% Native American ancestry (Figure 1B). With a lower threshold of 1% Native American ancestry, we estimate that about 22% of African Americans carry some Native American ancestry

I didn't realize the coli was so full of c00ns completely ashamed of their very genetic hiistory.

:picard:

Half the posts for the last three pages read like Uncle Ruckus scripts. "Yuh see Robert, my ancestors was created right here in these United States. In fact my family was a unique mixture of Aboriginal American people and the peaceful white settlers. I don't need to mythologize my ancestral history to feel good about myself Robert! Not a drop of pure nikka in me! History is murky, but I ain't got nothing to do with them big lip, nappy head African! They was created here in the United States!"

No-one is ashamed of, or has alluded to, being ashamed of our genetics. We are just acknowledging that we are our own ethnic group and people like you have a problem with that.