Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

full

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Motherfukkers can’t decide if they’re Indians, Egyptians, Israelites, or Moors. :dead:
It's truly embarrassing. Worse than Dominicans and a slap in the face to those who survive the middle passage and those who threw themselves overboard than to be slave. Shameful and despicable behavior that should be punished.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
He still tried to slip in the “aboriginal “ bullshyt at the end, so I’m not letting him off the hook just yet.:mjpls:
I think he used aboriginal in a different manner.

It can be said that AAs are aboriginal to America. Meaning this is the 1st land we, our mixture, were created at. You can't find us anywhere else.

Dumbasses, who shouldn't be in intellectual conversations and think evolution isn't real, thought he meant fba evolved in America.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Thank you. nikkas arguing about the dumbest shyt as if it’s going to change anything.

Motherfukkers can’t decide if they’re Indians, Egyptians, Israelites, or Moors. :dead:

I’m all cool with us understanding we’ve been lied to regarding certain aspects of our history, but a lot of this is mental masturbation at this point.
#allofthem :mjpls:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let me guess Dane Calloway owned breh and he ain’t got a response :pachaha:

Let me search YouTube real quick