The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
You have to be a flat out fakkit, c00n and low self esteem ass loser to still be following this sissy

Anyone who takes this lunatic seriously needs to get his head checked up, the man is a charlatan and a grifter, it is all about revenue streams
I'm just gonna let Tariq lead the way, and if he cant lead the way, i want him to forgive me for being lost

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Welcome us back to where? You’re not in your ancestral homeland.

Btw this has always been Tariq’s position. Y’all just want to be associated with us so bad that when we acknowledge our differences, you internalize that as hating

This nikka here…

:why:

:mjlol:

Please make copies of this video first, because he’ll definitely have it taken down, and then spam him with his own words…

:snoop:

Grand opening grand closing.....

:picard:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Ok this is getting sad. All of this focus on horseshyt like this is why we are at the bottom. Why does this even matter? :beli:
Thank you. nikkas arguing about the dumbest shyt as if it’s going to change anything.

Motherfukkers can’t decide if they’re Indians, Egyptians, Israelites, or Moors. :dead:

I’m all cool with us understanding we’ve been lied to regarding certain aspects of our history, but a lot of this is mental masturbation at this point.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Thank you. nikkas arguing about the dumbest shyt as if it’s going to change anything.

Motherfukkers can’t decide if they’re Indians, Egyptians, Israelites, or Moors. :dead:

I’m all cool with us understanding we’ve been lied to regarding certain aspects of our history, but a lot of this is mental masturbation at this point.
EXACTLY!!!

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Ok this is getting sad. All of this focus on horseshyt like this is why we are at the bottom. Why does this even matter? :beli:

It matters because a lot of people believe this swindler's every word. People like him can literally harm the perception of how ADOS people view Africans/Caribbeans and vice versa if enough idiots believe in what he says.

It's important to let others know that he at times plays a character and is pushing a gimmick.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
It matters because a lot of people believe this swindler's every word. People like him can literally harm the perception of how ADOS people view Africans/Caribbeans and vice versa if enough idiots believe in what he says.

It's important to let others know that he at times plays a character and is pushing a gimmick.
Oh I am with you. I am admonishing Tariq. He pushes shyt like this which means NOTHING in the grand scheme of things. It is not helping us progress as a people. It’s making everything more murky instead of clearer.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Anyone who takes this lunatic seriously needs to get his head checked up, the man is a charlatan and a grifter, it is all about revenue streams
full