The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I swear.
I'm from Houston and went to school with Indians, worked with Ghanians, etc. Tariq ain't never said fukk Caribbeans, fukk Africans, etc
Folks just be playing dumb cuz he speaks on foreigners who disrespect black Americans
Ok but his defenders here be on that fukk Africans wave.

Again you could totally celebrate ADOS hip-hoppers without shytting on Kool Herc, buggie et al.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
See I didnt know that.

I dont know how old Pedo bear is but if he was banging in the early 70's hed be in his 70's now.

Plus hes fat so hed have to had been diesel back then so either he super let himself go or he was not as hard as he claimed to be.

That being said itd be hella convieniant to claim he was false flagging now.

I mean he shouldve been checked a long time ago.

The very fact that most of these guys cannot tell you what happened on the street
As in the zulus turned into bloods.
Means they internet guys.
Careful what you take as facts from them.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The very fact that most of these guys cannot tell you what happened on the street
As in the zulus turned into bloods.
Means they internet guys.
Careful what you take as facts from them.
Word I lived in the area like 30 years later. The street situstion was completely different.

The Latin Kings running aeound probably didnt know who the skulls where and the bloods didnt know who the spades were.

nikkas age out of gangs and get jobs.

That being said anyone can ask these dudes

One of the members of the crash crew worked as a city bus driver

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Apologies, it was your usage of the word Tether that I disliked.
Busta, Biggie, and ALL THE OTHERS do not view themselves as caribbean people.

They know where their parents from, yet they would be insulted if you considered them not to be American.
You should know that.
If those guys did not say where their parents from, YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW

They do not live caribbean culture, their culture is American, or to be specific New York
They all speak the same way and have the same ways.

It is insulting to accept wite people of immigrant parentage as Americans, yet deny that of Blk people

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
What's "problematic" about stopping ANOTHER culture we created from being stolen? :mjpls:
i dont know yet since i havent seen the project, but judging from how he was pro-ogun and pro-1804 until they became tethers and he became an indigenous american, then he was ADOS until he decided to create FBA and flirt with MAGA - it's reasonable to expect more fukkery. i would be fine with somebody else making this movie, quite frankly because people are going to connect it to the rest of his baggage.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Put it like this, to drive the point home to you.
Biggie went to Jamaica to perform once.
He went on stage to cheers, then said something to the effect of "where my N's and bytches at"
He was booooooooooooood off the stage.
Doubt he ever performed there again.

NOBODY in Jamaica or the Caribbean would claim Hip Hop as being originated there
And all the Caribbean people involved in early hip hop, that yall claim to be Caribbean people were "yankees"

Kool Herc could have chosen to play rock steady or rub a dub
He chose hip hop
That is what he was into and what he loved
He was not a "reggae" dj

To this day, Kool Herc has no impact on reggae music
He is loved and respected
Yet he a "yankee"

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
well, see this is the issue too many people on here are too concerned about Tariq , I can care less , I care about hip-hop and I care about the truth

So you’re saying it would be okay if Trump had such a documentary since it’s all about hip hop too ? Or no ?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:snoop:

Trump is NOT hip-hop , u gotta come up with an apples to apples analogy NOT Apples to oranges (literally)

When was Tariq hip hop ? I thought he was a revolutionary no ? Like I asked you, do you think Tariq cares about hip hop or he’s just trynna get a bag ?

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Yo, it wasn't that long ago Tariq was in Haiti. Handing out water filters. Lol.

But the content is provocative. Gets the people going.