The Tariq Nasheed Thread

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Then why the disapora wars? Again country nikkas ain't picking cotton who's doing that? Messicans so the idea that anyone is gonna stop anything especially some nikkas yelling on the internet is retarded.

All these 'Riq threds is stan wars no one ever tries to debate the actual topic it immediately goes to Look at the tethers hating.

Again lets not act like nikkas really give a fukk what Busy bee did back in '83 when nikkas don't give a fukk about what Nas did in '93 or what Jay-Z did in '03.

But if holmes wants to make a tape about How Grand Wizard Theodore invented turntablism that's fine but the fact that no rapper out even has a D.J. is ADOS people's fault for constantly abandoning their own culture for the next shiny new thing.

We seen this game before with the Blues some small hat is gonna get a cracker to revitalize turntablism and gonna make a zillion dollars off of being the best scratcher alive.

Jusl like small hat Vlad is supposed to be a D,J,
Don't know what diaspora wars you're talking about. Couple nikkas online telling jokes and talking talking shyt doesn't constitute a war.

When a white man lies and says he invented something we all know was invented by a Black man or woman and we correct him and set the record straight nobody calls that a "war." It's simply telling the truth. Tariq setting the record straight on who invented a particular genre of music isn't an attack on immigrants.

You could say nobody gives a fukk what the Haitians, or our own folk who fought against slavery and racism, or even the ancient Egyptians did way way back in the day, but you'd be wrong. If nobody gave a fukk his documentaries wouldn't do as well as they have.

No, it's better to just say that you yourself don't give a fukk. And it'd be even more honest to say that it's your own personal hatred of the man that has you in here lying and arguing the way you do in every Tariq thread, even though you're always saying you have nothing against the man and don't care about him or what he does.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Maaan.i wish I had people that could sponsor me a life of luxury like Tariq Stans. Not gonna lie, that Bentley looks clean. I'm trying to get sponsored too and live that soft boy life like Flex
Stop wasting time and energy whining and pocket watching like a fakkit and maybe you could.
:whoa:

chill with the Herc slander shyt

to his credit, he’s always said the godfather of hip-hop is James Brown, and all of that Caribbean/West Indian/Jamaican shyt doesn’t come from him.

The only criticism I give of him is his lack of knowledge meant of DJ king Mario who proceeds him and unfortunately he passed away in the early 90s and him , Bam and Flash seem to not acknowledge as the beginner
Nah. Lately he's been saying Jamaica needs to "reclaim Hip-Hop", so it's on for him, too.:ufdup:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Exactly there's been countless books and documentaries from that Time period, Now granted you could come away thinking that the shyt was developed by all Jamaicans and Puerto Ricans so if homles wanted to shine a light on ADOS who was involved way back that's fine.

I'll the first to admit when there was a couple of docs technically about Bronx gangs where the Savage Skulls ( a PR gang) kinda tried to take credit like they just started breakdancing against the Black Spades.

But that brings up another touchy subjects the Spades were ADOS and they were led by ......

Afrika Bambatta.

Before we found out he was Kellz before Kellz he was heavy into Pan Africanism so that's another thing.

Which is why history is very important because the Bam story that we’ve been told was complete bullshyt.
He never lead the Black Spades in anything
He was never part of the first or original members of the black spades
He never had a high ranking in the black spades , till many years later, when the gang was on its last legs

And the fact that DJ Dee was the one who brought him into the black spades, and then DJ King, Mario was the one who let him perform at the jams in the sound view area,
He basically took what them 2 blessed him & created his own Zulu Nation & as they say the rest is history

yet he never acknowledges them …. speaks extreme volumes of his integrity and credibility.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
i don't understand why you dudes write this shyt like nobody in the South grew up with cats from out the country. I'm from Texas and grew up around plenty from the west indies and different parts of africa. nobody ever said fukk immigrants so you dudes need to stop lying, cause that's all it is.

I swear.
I'm from Houston and went to school with Indians, worked with Ghanians, etc. Tariq ain't never said fukk Caribbeans, fukk Africans, etc
Folks just be playing dumb cuz he speaks on foreigners who disrespect black Americans

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Are these people who have never spoken on the origins of Hip Hop?

In multiple previous docs?

I don't mean them. I mean K Flexible. Is not anyone I would listen to for their take on anything to do with Hip Hop.

Well shyt don't listen to him, but he's not the focus. The people who are in it are speaking to defend the lies that's being brought to the forefront about black American culture

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Which is why history is very important because the Bam story that we’ve been told was complete bullshyt.
He never lead the Black Spades in anything
He was never part of the first or original members of the black spades
He never had a high ranking in the black spades , till many years later, when the gang was on its last legs

And the fact that DJ Dee was the one who brought him into the black spades, and then DJ King, Mario was the one who let him perform at the jams in the sound view area,
He basically took what them 2 blessed him & created his own Zulu Nation & as they say the rest is history

yet he never acknowledges them …. speaks extreme volumes of his integrity and credibility.
See I didnt know that.

I dont know how old Pedo bear is but if he was banging in the early 70's hed be in his 70's now.

Plus hes fat so hed have to had been diesel back then so either he super let himself go or he was not as hard as he claimed to be.

That being said itd be hella convieniant to claim he was false flagging now.

I mean he shouldve been checked a long time ago.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yes anyone who's been around a bunch of 5th Gen immigrants know that they don't know shyt about their culture

This is a girl from Buenaventura Colombia

She sounds like she's from H-Town because that's where she grew up.

I called her once and she was watching The Game Not a futbol game but a NFL game.

No disrespect to her but I never met a young person from another country who moved back on their own so I don't even have to ask what happened.

But the whole shyt is wierd nikkas have diaspora wars while eating chinese take out.

Culture is not created in a vacuum and people don't have solely monoracial relationships.

Tariq named his group Mink Slide and literally overcharged nikkas for what they did to the Cold Crush ( or the orignical Mink Slide in his case) and rightfully told nikkas hating on his immigrant white homie to suck a dikk.

Just like any and every Black person has several non ADOS friends that they'd crash against a random ADOS for.

The whole shyt is goofy.

The TRUTH of the matter is that Harlem became Harlem because of a combination of different perspectives.
Specifically those from the South.
Egypt the same.
London the same.
NY the same.

Creativity does not usually exist amongst closed minded people.
It is the trading of knowledge and perspectives.
A combination of.

Which is why the Chinese are not said to be very creative people.
All they know is Chinese ways, history, culture.

YES I AM CALLING THOSE WHO LIVE IN COMMUNITIES THAT ARE NOT VARIED STUPID

You do not learn much by learning all your parents/communities have known

Again yes it is obvious the posters who have little experience with other folks.