Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We need 180,000 for the film, family
full
Dig deep

In sadder news... these companies want as much as 10,000 to expedite our license to get you drunk in what's supposed to be a museum... we're being priced out, nyehh?? @Rakim Allah
:mjcry:

Looking like a Low Budget Refrigerator Perry there, Boochie. :pachaha:

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
A hip-hop documentary about black people and produced by a black man is anti-black? :mjlol:

You have to remember @Billy Ocean was cosplaying as a Black American, even though he is Guyanese, and he was telling Black American, we are not getting reparations:

Moms and pops are Guyanese, but I was born and raised in NYC

Black Americans aren't getting reparations anytime soon :pachaha:
Reparations ain't happening, weak c00n fakkit.

The Republican party has absolutely nothing to offer Black Americans.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You have to remember @Billy Ocean was cosplay as a Black American, even though he is Guyannian, and he was telling Black American, we are not getting reparations:

Never cosplayed as shyt. You fukking posting my quote of me CLEARLY saying my mom's and pops was born in Guyana :laff:

You a dumb fakkit ass nikka :laff:

Back to the real shyt tho. Why do you find drawings of Black babies hanging on hooks funny? :jbhmm:

Breh claims he's Black but he's an avid Trump supporter, several times posted he's team #bluelivesmatter, spreads alt-right Republican rhetoric and goes around finding cartoons of Black babies on hooks drawn by racist cacs like this funny:

Screenshot-20230818-074859-Brave.jpg

I don't know :jbhmm:

Been thinking he's a cac cause they love to use pro-Black avis and usernames online when pretending to be Black. Disrespectful to the real Bunchy Carter.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Maybe if you went to see a physician about your extreme levels of estrogen and didn’t stalk a Black Business owner, you wouldn’t have a whole cartoon dedicated to your obsession, Boochie.

Damn you right. I mentioned all that :dame: shyt and forgot how you made this cartoon accentuating the movement of another man's ass. Very masculine, zero estrogen, friend.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Never cosplayed as shyt. You fukking posting my quote of me CLEARLY saying my mom's and pops was born in Guyana :laff:

You a dumb fakkit ass nikka :laff:

Back to the real shyt tho. Why do you find drawings of Black babies hanging on hooks funny? :jbhmm:
You ever been to Guyana? I heard it’s a very beautiful country. I plan on going there in 2025. I could say what’s up to your peoples :mjgrin:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You ever been to Guyana? I heard it’s a very beautiful country. I plan on going there in 2025. I could say what’s up to your peoples :mjgrin:

Aye...you can tell me why @Bunchy Carter finds pics of Black babies hanging from hooks that was drawn by racist cacs funny? Do you find it funny?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Your Zaddy so caught up in his grift that he doesn't even realize a few Hip Hop pioneers he interviewed has Caribbean roots, the same roots he magically started shyttin on after he was a strong Pan Africanist. And not only that, the same pioneers almost universally show love to and consider a Jamaican man the Godfather of Hip Hop. Get your shyt together, dumb nikka.

:snoop:

come on , your better then this
it’s not about a Jamaican man being the godfather of hip-hop … its the BULLshyt narrative that’s being put out that he brought it to the Bx from Jamaica

when its officially on record by the words of himself, saying the BX didn’t fukk with his music didn’t fukk with his style didn’t fukk with his clothing didn’t fukk with his complete way in life so he assimilated himself into ADOS/FBA Bx urban culture

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Still ready to have the conversation in person. We gonna make it happen...yes or no?
A conversation about how there was no guyanese involvement in place. And observers like you form fake coalitions(ex-me and my fellow caribbeans are triggered) just to sit at the cool table in these topics:ehh: