The Tariq Nasheed Thread

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You have to remember @Billy Ocean was cosplay as a Black American, even though he is Guyanese, and he was telling Black American, we are not getting reparations:
From the bad grammar to the anti-black American posts it all makes sense. Now I’m going to read all of his posts with a Guyanese accent :russ:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:snoop:

come on , your better then this
it’s not about a Jamaican man being the godfather of hip-hop … its the BULLshyt narrative that’s being put out that he brought it to the Bx from Jamaica

when its officially on record by the words of himself, saying the BX didn’t fukk with his music didn’t fukk with his style didn’t fukk with his clothing didn’t fukk with his complete way in life so he assimilated himself into ADOS/FBA Bx urban culture

Breh, don't get caught up with this grifting Tariq shyt. Let me handle this for my fellow pro-Black people. You actually a dope poster. Don't make the town look bad by playing with these p*ssy ass, no life having cacs and c00ns.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
A conversation about how there was no guyanese involvement in place. And observers like you form fake coalitions(ex-me and my fellow caribbeans are triggered) just to sit at the cool table in these topics:ehh:

Naw, the conversation how you gonna get violated if you was bold enough to talk that fly shyt in person. You ready? Yes or no?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:sas1:

Do you have healthcare, Boochie?
Yeah, I work in healthcare so my shyt is topnotch :unimpressed: You've lost on every exchange here breh. I'm not even sure you know what you're talking about at this point. Time to chalk it up for the L it is.
Hell have that amount in 2 weeks.

I’ll contribute so I can get the DVD. I fully support this project and mission.

Some things need to be set straight about how powerful the FBA lineage is.
The liquor license is $10,000 tho :why:
PLEASE tell me you have enough for that, cause your boy ain't got it :feedme:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You the biggest Biggie stan on here, breh :dead: :dead: :dead:

The legend was Caribbean and so is many of the people from the town you trying to represent on here. Please don't play yourself and get caught up doing anti-Black shyt like these c00ns and cacs in here.
If you cant articulate this, which none of you can, than why say it. You have no idea what your talking about

Dont worry this new documentary will solve that problem for you :pachaha:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
If you cant articulate this, which none of you can, than why say it. You have no idea what your talking about

You sounding like a coward. Let me ask you a again...THIS TIME IN BOLD: ARE YOU READY TO GET UP AND HAVE THIS CONVERSATION IN PERSON?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The bronx and NYC has been waiting for a documentary like this :blessed:

Goofy "what was wrong with just being regular black"....... Negros whose ethnicity is Democrat-American (see @SupaDupaCool) and Outside observers in they feelings as usual

@Wiseborn we'll see what these original BRONX pioneers have to say about them being there right there "since the begginning":pachaha:
That's Fair Busy Bee can say who was right there with him in the booth or not. I wasn't there.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Speaking of the former King of New York his mom's did mix him with Jamaican Rum & Whiskey...