The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
What the hell is a grift agenda that is not black?

I think you meant to say the banned posters weren’t black. The irony of calling someone retarded and you can’t even formulate a grammatically correct sentence :mjlol:

You in here dapping up and repping posters that pushing this anti-Black shyt that's not even Black American or Black period. That's a better formulated sentence for you, retard?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Okay so now you're leaning into this defense for @anotherman :mjlol:

It's cool, you're definitely more successful than me, but I'm clearly sharper than you :umad: Maybe if I rocked faux locs, produced homo docs, sold gay interracial NFTs, and talked about "bussy" every 39 seconds I could be zero-estrogen alpha male like you, friend
Maybe if you went to see a physician about your extreme levels of estrogen and didn’t stalk a Black Business owner, you wouldn’t have a whole cartoon dedicated to your obsession, Boochie.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Picture is from Tariq Nasheed : Anchor Baby Show from 4 years ago:

So just cause the grifting conman posted it it makes it funny? :russ:

You got banned for that shyt, bro. Nobody was laughing at the pic of the Black baby hanging on a hook but you.

Again, why do you find this racist cartoon funny?:

Breh claims he's Black but he's an avid Trump supporter, several times posted he's team #bluelivesmatter, spreads alt-right Republican rhetoric and goes around finding cartoons of Black babies on hooks drawn by racist cacs like this funny:

Screenshot-20230818-074859-Brave.jpg

I don't know :jbhmm:

Been thinking he's a cac cause they love to use pro-Black avis and usernames online when pretending to be Black. Disrespectful to the real Bunchy Carter.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
A hip-hop documentary about black people and produced by a black man is anti-black? :mjlol:

Your Zaddy so caught up in his grift that he doesn't even realize a few Hip Hop pioneers he interviewed has Caribbean roots, the same roots he magically started shyttin on after he was a strong Pan Africanist. And not only that, the same pioneers almost universally show love to and consider a Jamaican man the Godfather of Hip Hop. Get your shyt together, dumb nikka.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
The bronx and NYC has been waiting for a documentary like this :blessed:

Goofy "what was wrong with just being regular black"....... Negros whose ethnicity is Democrat-American (see @SupaDupaCool) and Outside observers in they feelings as usual

@Wiseborn we'll see what these original BRONX pioneers have to say about them being there right there "since the begginning":pachaha:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The bronx and NYC has been waiting for a documentary like this :blessed:

Goofy "what was wrong with just being regular black"....... Negros whose ethnicity is Democrat-American (see @SupaDupaCool) and Outside observers in they feelings as usual

@Wiseborn we'll see what these original BRONX pioneers have to say about them being there right there "since the begginning":pachaha:

Still ready to have the conversation in person. We gonna make it happen...yes or no?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You are in here dapping up, (your forgot a comma before and) and repping posters, (forgot comma) that (it's not that it is who) pushing this anti-Black shyt that's (do not use that's, use and) they are not even Black American or Black period. (Take out the word period, you look sassy and gay ) This (You forgot Is) That's (That's is not correct, it is That)a better formulated sentence for you, retard?

I fixed your bad English. Your sentence should look like this:

You are in here dapping up, and repping posters, who push this Anti-Black shyt and they are not even Black American or Black. Is that a better formulated sentence for you, retard?

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I fixed your bad English. Your sentence should look like this:

Why do you find pics, drawn by racist cacs, that's depicting Black babies hanging from hooks funny?:

Breh claims he's Black but he's an avid Trump supporter, several times posted he's team #bluelivesmatter, spreads alt-right Republican rhetoric and goes around finding cartoons of Black babies on hooks drawn by racist cacs like this funny:

Screenshot-20230818-074859-Brave.jpg

I don't know :jbhmm:

Been thinking he's a cac cause they love to use pro-Black avis and usernames online when pretending to be Black. Disrespectful to the real Bunchy Carter.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Yes indeed family! Another grifting project to line our pockets family! please donate all your hard earned money family! :heh:

The man is a grifter, the people who keep donating are just buying his luxury cars and funding his lifestyle nothing pro black about this
His projects are part of the grift and way to get his bentleys and increase revenue

you’re doing a whole hellva lotta deflection instead of addressing the topic at hand,
which or what should be … is this documentary accurate or not?

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
you’re doing a whole hellva lotta deflection instead of addressing the topic at hand,
which or what should be … is this documentary accurate or not?

You the biggest Biggie stan on here, breh :dead: :dead: :dead:

The legend was Caribbean and so is many of the people from the town you trying to represent on here. Please don't play yourself and get caught up doing anti-Black shyt like these c00ns and cacs in here.