The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Whoa, he's using Midjourney pics in his documentary? :lupe:
If I'm not mistaken, it looked like a bunch were in that trailer.
what's Midjourney Pics?

Are you saying that he cheaped out?

If he did that would be par for the course as only a super duper fan would buy a doc of old has beens that didn't make the Hip Hop at 50 docs.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
@Bunchy Carter finds cartoons of Black babies hanging on hooks drawn by racist cacs funny...

And these following posters do as well:

Gotta love the Coli :dead:

Good call out.

I honestly didn't know the guy who drew that cartoon was a racist cac cartoonist (Daryl cagle)

220px-Cagle-russiaCropped.jpg

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what's Midjourney Pics?

Are you saying that he cheaped out?

If he did that would be par for the course as only a super duper fan would buy a doc of old has beens that didn't make the Hip Hop at 50 docs.
Midjourney is an AI image generating program.
It looked like a lot of those super clean high-definition pictures were AI generated and not old photos of the pioneers or scenes from that time.

I don't know, I guess you could put midjourney pics in a documentary in the same category as a reenactment, but maybe a slippery slope mixing that in with authentic photos.

GooPunch

Pro
Daps
Midjourney is an AI image generating program.
It looked like a lot of those super clean high-definition pictures were AI generated and not old photos of the pioneers or scenes from that time.

I don't know, I guess you could put midjourney pics in a documentary in the same category as a reenactment, but maybe a slippery slope mixing that in with authentic photos.
I think he's using an AI refiner on existing images. It basically touches up the images for you. Its typically used for refining the images the AI model generates as they will often have weird things going on or lack detail in certain places. But there's nothing stopping someone from just using it on any image.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think he's using an AI refiner on existing images. It basically touches up the images for you. Its typically used for refining the images the AI model generates as they will often have weird things going on or lack detail in certain places. But there's nothing stopping someone from just using it on any image.
You mean like an upscaler? Hmm, I'm not sure. Those looked like Midjourney pics.
He's gone crazy with midjourney in his Youtube thumbnails so I would be surprised if he plasters them all throughout the doc.
Old heads always spam a new piece of technology when they get their hands on it. :mjlol:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
At least one of the people listed in the OP, DJ Red Alert, is Caribbean. Maybe ole Flex just didn't do much research as usual. He knows he's pushing a shallow agenda, appealing to insecure bigots for money. Affirmative Action gone, anti-discrimination laws and policy gone, SBA loans being deliberately cut off, Black literature and studies being banned in schools, explicit white nationalists running for President. And whats important to this clown and his audience right now? Discrediting and demonizing Caribbean-American Hip Hop pioneers.

Yeah...Tariq and his stans are such a threat to white supremacy. The powers that be are sure worried about him...

The same people who love to bytch about voting for Democrats every 4 years and getting apparently nothing in return will open up their wallets every year to this scammer and pretend like they're contributing to some great political movement.
The problem is that carribeans won't acknowledge that Coxon Dodd and Count Machuki got the idea of sound systems and toasting fromm black Americans. They literally admitted this themslves yet carribeans keep saying otherwise. The problem is that carribeans wont admit that ska borrowed heavily from Fats Domino, Louis Jordan and a lot of black RnB artists. I can keep going.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Goddamn y'all hate Tariq so much but every week it's a new thread about him.
:what:

He coulda flew a damn plane upside down like Denzel on flight to save people and it'll be a thread the next day, " Tariq tries to kill non-fba passengers on a plane"
:snoop:
And it's almost always OP who starts them. I realized early on that a lot of posters on here live outside America (toronto and south africa got a lot of posters on here). The Canadian carribeans hate Tariq

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
So, no Cool Herc :mjpls:

Tariq is such a Republican hes trying to rewrite history.
Kool Herc wont admit that jamaicans got the idea of toasting from black Americans. Kool herc wont admit that jamaicans got sound system culture from black Americans. His opinion doesnt matter because hes a grifter and a liar. Coxon Dodd and count Machuki themselves litrally said "we got the idea of toasting, jive talk, and sound systems from the americans". That's all herc has to admit, but HE WONT. beacuse hes a grifter.