The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
And yet you can't address the fact that YOU addressed me with all these suspicions. Not the other way around. If I was Boochie I'd just say that. It ain't that deep.

Meanwhile you're Kevin Costner Bodyguarding a man who's rocked faux locs and made homo docs-- but you wanna talk about estrogen :comeon:
Why do you feel the need to stalk a man and obsess over him hourly on here if you actually believe that?

Your estrogen levels are louder than you, Boochie. :francis:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Most of them are the typical white posters pretending to be black and non-FBA posters who feel personally attacked when Tariq talks about non-FBA people that don’t support black Americans.

:russ:

You realize that recently several posters have been bushed or banned for pushing Tariq's grift agenda that wasn't even Black? Are you fukking retarded?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Most of them are the typical white posters pretending to be black and non-FBA posters who feel personally attacked when Tariq talks about non-FBA people that don’t support black Americans.

They be projecting like a mug.
The foreign negros remind me of white people; start shyt with you and play victim when you respond. Smh

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Why do you feel the need to stalk a man and obese over over him hourly on here if you actually believe that?

Your estrogen levels are louder than you, Boochie. :francis:
Okay so now you're leaning into this defense for @anotherman :mjlol:

It's cool, you're definitely more successful than me, but I'm clearly sharper than you :umad: Maybe if I rocked faux locs, produced homo docs, sold gay interracial NFTs, and talked about "bussy" every 39 seconds I could be zero-estrogen alpha male like you, friend

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Naw, nikka:

Breh claims he's Black but he's an avid Trump supporter, several times posted he's team #bluelivesmatter, spreads alt-right Republican rhetoric and goes around finding cartoons of Black babies on hooks drawn by racist cacs like this funny:

Screenshot-20230818-074859-Brave.jpg

I don't know :jbhmm:

Been thinking he's a cac cause they love to use pro-Black avis and usernames online when pretending to be Black. Disrespectful to the real Bunchy Carter.

You find racist drawings of Black babies hanging on hooks funny.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

You realize that recently several posters have been bushed or banned for pushing Tariq's grift agenda that wasn't even Black? Are you fukking retarded?
What the hell is a grift agenda that is not black?

I think you meant to say the banned posters weren’t black. The irony of calling someone retarded and you can’t even formulate a grammatically correct sentence :mjlol:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Now although we know he probably didn't if he just wanted to highlight ADOS Hip-Hoppers that's great but if he wants to shyt on carribeans that's bad.

Every New Yorker knows that Red Alert is a Trini like Phife Dawg.

Thats another thing on the east coast that shyt don't fly because Phife was a Trini Gladiator and Q-Tip is ADOS.

No diaspora wars in New York.

well, actually - DJ Red Alert is from Antigua not Trinidad

Last edited: