The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The man is a grifter, the people who keep donating are just buying his luxury cars and funding his lifestyle nothing pro black about this
His projects are part of the grift and way to get his bentleys and increase revenue

You hate to see it.

Ayo @Rakim Allah, how much you donating to your Zaddy's latest scam?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Jesus Christ. $180,000 for a 90 min documentary of people sitting on a couch "dispelling misconceptions and shedding light" on hip hop.

:dead:
http://windsky.com.au/how-much-does-a-documentary-cost/#:~:text=For%20documentary%20film%2Dmaking%20at,simple%20film'%20may%20cost%20more.

“For documentary film-making at the lowest-budget level, ‘$1000 per finished minute’ is the cheapest starting point for costing. We recommend using $2000 – $4000 per finished minute as a beginning point or ball park. And you should expect that even a ‘simple film’ may cost more.”

“Actual budgets range from around $200,000 up to $5+ million”

I googled “how much does it cost to make a documentary” and pretty much every website gives the same figures. It seems like y’all have ulterior motives when it comes to the criticisms.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:jbhmm:

So you call Tariq Zaddy. Very interesting, ma’am.

No...correction: YOU, the loser internetting nerd who worships online grifters, call Tariq Zaddy. Don't confuse me with one of your kind, sis.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You converse on here like a man with heavy amounts of estrogen. That, along with your unhealthy obsession with Tariq, has led me to believe you are Boochie, friend. :manny:
And yet you can't address the fact that YOU addressed me with all these suspicions. Not the other way around. If I was Boochie I'd just say that. It ain't that deep.

Meanwhile you're Kevin Costner Bodyguarding a man who's rocked faux locs and made homo docs-- but you wanna talk about estrogen :comeon:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
At least one of the people listed in the OP, DJ Red Alert, is Caribbean. Maybe ole Flex just didn't do much research as usual. He knows he's pushing a shallow agenda, appealing to insecure bigots for money. Affirmative Action gone, anti-discrimination laws and policy gone, SBA loans being deliberately cut off, Black literature and studies being banned in schools, explicit white nationalists running for President. And whats important to this clown and his audience right now? Discrediting and demonizing Caribbean-American Hip Hop pioneers.

Yeah...Tariq and his stans are such a threat to white supremacy. The powers that be are sure worried about him...

The same people who love to bytch about voting for Democrats every 4 years and getting apparently nothing in return will open up their wallets every year to this scammer and pretend like they're contributing to some great political movement.
You said he has Caribbean hip hop pioneers in his movie but then you said he’s discrediting them. Which one is it?

The people that crowdfund with Tariq Nasheed get the product they contributed to. How is that a scam?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No...correction: YOU, the loser internetting nerd who worships online grifters, call Tariq Zaddy. Don't confuse me with one of your kind, sis.
Too late. You’re officially on record calling Tariq Zaddy.

Is this the song you fantasize about singing to Tariq, ma’am?

Billy HOcean
full