kZgB9x.gif

in

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@Bunchy Carter finds cartoons of Black babies hanging on hooks drawn by racist cacs funny...

Breh claims he's Black but he's an avid Trump supporter, several times posted he's team #bluelivesmatter, spreads alt-right Republican rhetoric and goes around finding cartoons of Black babies on hooks drawn by racist cacs like this funny:

Screenshot-20230818-074859-Brave.jpg

I don't know :jbhmm:

Been thinking he's a cac cause they love to use pro-Black avis and usernames online when pretending to be Black. Disrespectful to the real Bunchy Carter.

And these following posters do as well:

:salute:salule to the honorable

tethers already besides themselves over another successful flex project :umad:

Man this dudes' haters love him. Already posted up in this thread :dead:

Gotta love the Coli :dead:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: But friend, you think I’m Tariq, Boochie.
I think you're Tariq cause YOU approached me thinking I'm Boochie, talking about "stalking"-- as if YOU didnt initiate this shyt. I didn't do that, remember?

Either your gay for hell for him or you're Tariq himself. The choice is yours, friend.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Last edited:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think you're Tariq cause YOU approached me thinking I'm Boochie, talking about "stalking"-- as if YOU didnt initiate this shyt. I didn't do that, remember?

Either you’re gay for hell for him or you're Tariq himself. The choice is yours, friend.
You converse on here like a man with heavy amounts of estrogen. That, along with your unhealthy obsession with Tariq, has led me to believe you are Boochie, friend. :manny:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
lmao man you said "finds cartoons of Black babies hanging on hooks drawn by racist cacs funny..." you gotta be out your fukking mind putting me in the mix with some shyt like that.

You in here sucking @Bunchy Carter's dikk and you know he finds shyt like Black babies hanging from hooks funny. You a foul nikka for that.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The man is a grifter, the people who keep donating are just buying his luxury cars and funding his lifestyle nothing pro black about this
His projects are part of the grift and way to get his bentleys and increase revenue
The people donating are getting the product they donated to: A documentary. They don’t care about his personal finances.

I assume you have some type of evidence of his personal finances to back your claims?