The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I have no problem with this in theory, I mean These are ADOS MC's and B-Boys now if you want to highlight AfAm contriubutions fine but there's no way these Bronx boys ain't gonna front that "tethers" weren't right there with them.

You on't have to tear down Grandmasters Flash to promote Grandmaster Caz.

Let's not even get into the Grandmaster thing being a rip off of Kung Fu movies.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Man this dudes' haters love him. Already posted up in this thread :dead:
He got the money for a film with all these folks but LA county is tryna shut down the museum unless a liquor license is paid for.

How we gonna educate our people sober family? :mjcry: They need to be drunk. Where do you get that kinda money family? :why:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He got the money for a film with all these folks but LA county is tryna shut down the museum unless a liquor license is paid for.

How we gonna educate our people sober family? :mjcry: They need to be drunk. Where do you get that kinda money family? :why:
I'm low key surprised that he doesn't do a fundraiser for the liquor license.

Technically if he's a felon he can't have one but his wife or the small hat big backed mom's in Law can have one.

He can literally sell Man or manicheviz

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I have no problem with this in theory, I mean These are ADOS MC's and B-Boys now if you want to highlight AfAm contriubutions fine but there's no way these Bronx boys ain't gonna front that "tethers" weren't right there with them.

You on't have to tear down Grandmasters Flash to promote Grandmaster Caz.

Let's not even get into the Grandmaster thing being a rip off of Kung Fu movies.

At least one of the people listed in the OP, DJ Red Alert, is Caribbean. Maybe ole Flex just didn't do much research as usual. He knows he's pushing a shallow agenda, appealing to insecure bigots for money. Affirmative Action gone, anti-discrimination laws and policy gone, SBA loans being deliberately cut off, Black literature and studies being banned in schools, explicit white nationalists running for President. And whats important to this clown and his audience right now? Discrediting and demonizing Caribbean-American Hip Hop pioneers.

Yeah...Tariq and his stans are such a threat to white supremacy. The powers that be are sure worried about him...

The same people who love to bytch about voting for Democrats every 4 years and getting apparently nothing in return will open up their wallets every year to this scammer and pretend like they're contributing to some great political movement.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
1st page and they already in here like

pathway-ninja-man.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
At least one of the people listed in the OP, DJ Red Alert, is Caribbean. Maybe ole Flex just didn't do much research as usual. He knows he's pushing a shallow agenda, appealing to insecure bigots for money. Affirmative Action gone, anti-discrimination laws and policy gone, SBA loans being deliberately cut off, Black literature and studies being banned in schools, explicit white nationalists running for President. And whats important to this clown and his audience right now? Selling fukking DVDs dedicated to discrediting and demonizing Caribbean-American Hip Hop pioneers.

Yeah...Tariq and his stans are such a threat to white supremacy. The powers that be are sure worried about him...
Now although we know he probably didn't if he just wanted to highlight ADOS Hip-Hoppers that's great but if he wants to shyt on carribeans that's bad.

Every New Yorker knows that Red Alert is a Trini like Phife Dawg.

Thats another thing on the east coast that shyt don't fly because Phife was a Trini Gladiator and Q-Tip is ADOS.

No diaspora wars in New York.