The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:laff: this breh hates the "others"

Dude.... you do realize that everybody that's here in America, including you and me and everybody else who isn't Native American, is technically an immigrant? Even though we were brought here as slaves, we aren't native to America.

Can you imagine how Native Americans see us? Yes, even us who were forcibly brought here. The truth is, we're still here and technically we're on their land.

Wrong. We are indigenous to this land.

full

Daps
It's not that at all. You pulled one string and wove a complete narrative out of it.

I don't hate any of those people. Like I said I don't care one way or another. If it's not in my household I've always been of the mindset that it doesn't affect me because regardless i have to do what I need to put a roof over my head, clothes on my back and food in my mouth.

As I stated and will state again I can't deny that I've seen in my own eyes things change over the past 18 years because when I see the differences as far as the work force, the school's and like I said even the people the live on my block and the houses around me.

I didn't allude to it being a positive or negative. My main point is that black Americans are getting, if not have already gotten replaced.

You can't say that you "don't care one way or another" while at the same expressing such strong opinions such as "Black Americans are getting, if not have already gotten replaced".

With that being said, let's tackle your point. We are being replaced how? What don't black Americans have today that we once had due to the influx of hispanics in the US?

One could argue that any rights that we've lost, were lost due to the advent of MAGA if anything. (I'm still MAGA, don't get it twisted but I'm making a point.)

Hispanics have not resulted in us "losing" anything... so how are we being replaced?

If you base your opinion on the fact that Hispanics are moving on to your block, then can you imagine how White people must have felt during the 60s and 70s and even to today once we started popping up in their neighborhoods?

The point that I'm making is that if we aren't careful, it's easy to become what we say we hate. You sound like White people right now.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Who’s a c00n? A Black person who voted for either white supremacist or the Black person who didn’t vote for either white supremacist but thinks one is the lesser evil, friends?:manny:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Who’s a c00n? A Black person who voted for either white supremacist or the Black person who didn’t vote for either white supremacist but thinks one is the lesser evil, friends?:manny:

If you believe they're both white supremacists why would you throw your public support for either? Could it be because "they're both white supremacists" is just a cowardly narrative you use to defend one side without criticism, c00n?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If you believe they're both white supremacists why would you throw your public support for either? Could it be because "they're both white supremacists" is just a cowardly narrative you use to defend one side without criticism, c00n?
So you cowardly voted for a white supremacist…without tangibles. Interesting, friend. :mjpls:

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
I'll say this once and I'll say it again. Tariq is a hustler. He hustled his way from pimping simps with his mack lessons to pimping hoteps with hidden colors.

Now it's playing the election game. Yet y'all nikkas follow his his rhetoric like it's gospel

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
So you cowardly voted for a white supremacist…without tangibles. Interesting, friend. :mjpls:

Your boy is cowardly "warming up to" a white supremacist, shouting it to his audience from the rooftops......yet nothing about tangibles in sight.

Gee It's almost as if you and Tariq are just typical scumbag, hack Trump supporters who selectively assert these golden standards of black people supporting politicians depending on how it suits your partisan agenda of engineering and eliminating black voter turnout. Interesting indeed, friend. :mjpls:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Your boy is cowardly "warming up to" a white supremacist, shouting it to hia audience from the rooftops......Nothing about tangibles in sight.

Gee It's almost as if you and Tariq are just typical scumbag, hack Trump supporters who selectively assert this "tangible" golden standard of black people supporting politicians depending on how it suits your partisan agenda of engineering and eliminating black voter turnout. Interesting indeed, friend. :mjpls:
I guess a person who voted for a white supremacist would know what “warming up to” a white supremacist looks like. How long did it take to get hot :dame: for you to vote and fully support a white supremacist…without tangibles even?

So I’m a typical scumbag because I didn’t vote for either white supremacist and know that both sides are two different sides of the same white supremacy coin?

The logic and mind of a Partisan Plantation Shill is hilariously fascinating, friends.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't say that you "don't care one way or another" while at the same expressing such strong opinions such as "Black Americans are getting, if not have already gotten replaced".

With that being said, let's tackle your point. We are being replaced how? What don't black Americans have today that we once had due to the influx of hispanics in the US?

One could argue that any rights that we've lost, were lost due to the advent of MAGA if anything. (I'm still MAGA, don't get it twisted but I'm making a point.)

Hispanics have not resulted in us "losing" anything... so how are we being replaced?

If you base your opinion on the fact that Hispanics are moving on to your block, then can you imagine how White people must have felt during the 60s and 70s and even to today once we started popping up in their neighborhoods?

The point that I'm making is that if we aren't careful, it's easy to become what we say we hate. You sound like White people right now.
There's more immigrants and Hispanics in the school's and workforce. We are not keeping our numbers up in qualified positions, homeownership and everything else. They are coming in and seizing those opportunities. That is replacement. Like I said, I don't think there's anything we could've voted for that would've prevented that.

And as for not caring one way or another, I'm not going to vote to bring them here or kick them out, I'm not going to vote to give them money or opportunities or take money or opportunities away from them because I have to remain focused on mine.

fukk I look like getting high interest rates for housing, having my house appraised for less just because I'm black when a white person could have my house appraised for more but being like "we need to give housing opportunities for immigrants! It's not fair to them!" I need to get my own rights and liberties in order.

Daps
They like Trump because he's intoxicated by fame. You can get a seat at his table without knowing anything or having political acumen....just have some money and fame and Trump will let you cozy up to him.

Also....famous people overestimate how smart they are because they are surrounded by sycophants. These nikkas want Democrats civil rights policies with Republican tax breaks.