The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm not trying to disrespect OP but since he continues to spread Tariq Nasheed's bullshyt, at some point a decision has to be made whether to bush this guy or remove his threadmaking privileges.

This isn't a matter of sharing a valid political view. It's spreading the reach of a known grifter at best, and propagandist at worst.

full

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm seeing more Hispanic basketball and football coaches, more and more Hispanic math teachers and shyt. I went to a doctor's appt in a hospital and they had mad Hispanic staff. These mfs are mixing too. White man, Mexican girls, Mexican men, white women...having babies and shyt... I work with a few of these mfs....and I'm like, what happened to America?

Holy fukking shyt. :mjlol:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You're acting goofy.
There's a reason why I qualified my post with "at a certain point"

Because when you highlight something as a matter of shining a light to serve as a disinfectant...that's one thing.
When you repeatedly do it, whether you intend to or not, you're helping in spreading it and giving it broader appeal.

This isn't a difficult concept to grasp.

Spreading it to who? You think TLR has the power to flip the election or something? I post the vids because they’re ironic/funny.
He’s always talking about white supremacy, but stays giving republicans props.

:unimpressed:Listening for context and trying to be fair-minded about it, but what the fukk is he babbling about??? He got back to immigrants and FBAs.

That’s what his formula has been for the last 2 years :mjlol:
Roast immigrants, talk about White Supremacy and reparations, then talk about how the democrats are bad, then talk about how republicans are the lesser of 2 evils, then talk about a controversial LBGT story and make bussy jokes, then go back to roasting immigrants.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spreading it to who? You think TLR has the power to flip the election or something? I post the vids because they’re ironic/funny.
He’s always talking about white supremacy, but stays giving republicans props.
The Coli runs the internet.

:what:

We damn sure run ESPN. They stay jacking coli threads.

:martin:

concise

Veteran
Daps
You're acting goofy.
There's a reason why I qualified my post with "at a certain point"

Because when you highlight something as a matter of shining a light to serve as a disinfectant...that's one thing.
When you repeatedly do it, whether you intend to or not, you're helping in spreading it and giving it broader appeal.

This isn't a difficult concept to grasp.

Only dude acting goofy here is you. :yeshrug:

You're the type to come back here with an article from vox or some similar website on Jan 29, 2025 about how right wing propaganda networks influenced the 2024 presidential election.

But you are mad at someone calling out the opposition's plays in real time like Peyton Manning at the line of scrimmage.

Make it make sense. :heh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only dude acting goofy here is you. :yeshrug:

You're the type to come back here with an article from vox or some similar website on Jan 29, 2025 about how right wing propaganda networks influenced the 2024 presidential election.

But you are mad at someone calling out the opposition's plays in real time like Peyton Manning at the line of scrimmage.

Make it make sense. :heh:
Typical coli hard headed fool if that’s what you think.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Trump had those folks scared including the folks who put him in office....

I respect how Trump clapped back at his detractors though.

Obama was letting Bill O'Reilly diss him on Fox for his whole two terms but he had time to call Kanye a Jackazz..

Lol Trump dikkrider alert.

Trump has called literally every cac that was loyal to him everything under the sun once they were useless to him. And his daily "calpping back" and tweeting at "the media" instead of doing his fukking job is exactly why he is a whining one term loser today.

Kanye believes George Floyd killed himself, slavery was a choice, Hitler was a lovable guy, the straight white man is the most victimized man today, and was ready to print white lives matter for folks to wear on the streets. Obama was right. He is a fukkin jackass by all unequivocal standards. No love for European fashion elite worshipping c00ns working against black peoples own interest. Especially from someone who can find "respect" for Trump because he tweets like a teenage girl.

Find better idols my dude.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Biden administration is funding a few military coups and rebel groups in Africa. Directly harming black people….. not that any of that matters on here.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Lol Trump dikkrider alert.

Trump has called literally every cac that was loyal to him everything under the sun once they were useless to him. And his daily "calpping back" and tweeting at "the media" instead of doing his fukking job is exactly why he is a whining one term loser today.

Kanye believes George Floyd killed himself, slavery was a choice, Hitler was a lovable guy, the straight white man is the most victimized man today, and was ready to print white lives matter for folks to wear on the streets. Obama was right. He is a fukkin jackass by all unequivocal standards. No love for European fashion elite worshipping c00ns working against black peoples own interest. Especially from someone who can find "respect" for Trump because he tweets like a teenage girl.

Find better idols my dude.

I never said I supported him

:umad:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Actions by President Trump

Jan 31: The FCC announces that it will no longer defend caps on phone rates charged to prisoners.

Feb 21: Attorney General Jeff Sessions releases a memo reversing the order reducing the use of private prisons that had been announced by the Obama Administration.

Feb 27: The Justice Department refuses to continue the Obama-era legal argument that a voter ID law in Texas had been passed with discriminatory intent

Mar 31: AG Sessions lifts all federal consent degrees used to monitor police departments that had been guilty of violations of civil rights

May 2: Trump suggests that he might block a small grant to assist HBCUs as they may violate the ban on funding groups “that allocate benefits on the basis of race, ethnicity, and gender.”

May 10: The White House announces that Kris Kobach will co-chair the "Commission on Election Integrity" to investigate "voter fraud" across the nation. Kobach, once called, "The Most Racist Politician in America", has spent his career curtailing voting privileges across the country.

May 10: Sessions releases a memo instructing federal prosecutors to pursue the charges that carry the longest possible sentence in drug cases and refers to the War on Drugs as a "rousing success"

Jun 12: Sessions urges states to go after marijuana users and even scrap protections for medical marijuana.

Jul 17: Sessions promises to increase asset forfeiture, a practice that even conservative senators and justices have warned may be unconstitutional.

Jul 28: In a speech to law enforcement officers, Trump encourages the roughing up of suspects who are already in custody.

Aug 1: An internal DOJ memo announces that resources in the DOJ's civil rights division were being redirected to fight against Affirmative Action policies in college

Aug 28: Trump rescinds an Obama-era order that had blocked the transfer of military equipment to local police

Sep 1: Over 7 months, Trump rescinds the visa status of 1,000 Sudanese, 2,500 Nicaraguans, 59,000 Haitians, 200,000 Salvadoreans, 9,000 Nepalese, and 57,000 Hondurans who had been allowed to live and work in the USA after disasters in their home nations

Sep 15: AG Sessions pulls out of a federal effort to reform police departments after officer-involved shootings

Nov: President Trump removes protections for 50,000 Haitian immigrants who had sought refuge in the USA after a series of disasters in their home country.

Dec 21: Jeff Sessions rescinds a Obama letter to courts that advised them to be careful in imposing overly stiff fees and penalties on poor defendants.

Jan 4: AG Sessions rescinds the Obama-era memo ordering non-interference with marijuana crimes in pot-legal states

Jan 18: The DHS announces that it will block Haitians from receiving agricultural or seasonal visas just days after Trump had referred to Haiti as a "shythole country"

Feb 10: White House reports show that ICE has more than doubled the deportation of African immigrants over the previous year.

Feb 14: The State Department orders the closing of over 20 offices related to refugee resettlement, due to the lowest refugee acceptance levels in 40 years

Mar 5: HUD removes references to "inclusive" communities "free from discrimination" from its mission statement.

Mar: HUD scales back the enforcement of fair housing laws and shuts down several ongoing investigations. It is revealed that HUD had attempted to block Obama-era laws that would require local governments to produce plans to integrate racially divided neighborhoods.

Mar: Funding shortfalls and policy changes by the Census Bureau lead the NAACP to sue the Trump Administration out of concern that the 2020 census will undercount Black people

Mar 8: It is revealed that the Department of Education hasn't initiated a single civil rights compliance review in relation to racial discrimination during the 13 months that Trump has been in office.

Mar 12: AG Jeff Sessions announces that the DOJ will prioritize funding for more police officers on campus. Black students are far more likely to be arrested by such officers than White students

Mar 12: The Department of Education proposes repealing an Obama-era guidance promoting racial equity in school discipline

May 18: HUD suspends the 2015 Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing rule meant to desegregate housing

May 23: Trump's budget proposes eliminating the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, which enforces labor and civil rights laws amongst federal contractors

May 24: Trump signs the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief and Consumer Protection Act, which exempts banks from reporting rules needed to monitor racist lending practices

Jun 8: Acting Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights Candace Jackson instructs her staff not to investigate systemic racism unless it is specifically raised by the complainant

Jun 21: Education Secretary Betsy DeVos is found to have dropped 1,200+ civil rights investigations initiated under President Obama

Jun 29: Andrew Veprek, a close associate of Stephen Miller who had recently been appointed as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, lauds nationalism and xenophobia and states national leaders have no duty to condemn hate speech or racism, all in the process of gutting a UN anti-racism document.

Jul 2: SecEd DeVos and AG Sessions rescind 7 Obama-era guidelines on affirmative action and issue a statement calling on colleges to end the practice

Aug 22: Trump directs SecState Pompeo "to closely study the South Africa land and farm seizures and expropriations and the large scale killing of farmers", specifically White farmers.

Jan 4: The WP reported that Trump is rolling back disparate impact regulations, meaning that lenders, insurers, and local governments could now pass regulations that have negative impacts on minorities just so long as there's no proof they did it for openly racist reasons.

Jan 15: In Stokeling v United States, the two Trump-appointed justices joined a 5-4 majority allowing the Trump administration to expand the offenses that count as "violent felonies" under three-strikes laws.

Jun 27: In Rucho v Common Cause, the two Trump-appointed justices joined a 5-4 majority claiming that only state courts can stop racist gerrymandering

The last two in that list was the first of numerous anti-black decisions made by Trump judges. I got weary of the work and stopped recording in 2019, but since then I recall the judges who blocked the payments to Black farmers, the judges who blocked the student loan forgiveness, the judges who allowed states to go forward with illegally gerrymandered districts in 2022, and the judges who banned the use of race in college admissions as just three more examples of Trump's actions directly harming Black people.

Last edited: