Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.webp

What a time to be alive! I forgot about this. :mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'll get negged for this but I think it's bullshyt to keep bringing up that crime bill to criticize biden when majority of the black community supported that bill when it was signed.
nikkas support the crime bill now

People cosplay as being against things they're for. Riq support Trump for reasons and he has to slow walk it to his audiance.

let some 5 year steal the candy out of big momma's purse and nikkas are calling for an imediate lynching.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Only dude acting goofy here is you. :yeshrug:

You're the type to come back here with an article from vox or some similar website on Jan 29, 2025 about how right wing propaganda networks influenced the 2024 presidential election.

But you are mad at someone calling out the opposition's plays in real time like Peyton Manning at the line of scrimmage.

Make it make sense. :heh:

Yeah I gotta give @BenchPressPapi credit here. He's like Tony Romo back in 2019 when he became a broadcaster predicting all the plays live lol.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@BenchPressPapi does it in a facetious way, it’s not an endorsement of Tariq.

So mods ban me from threads and give me warning points for being serious about #Bothsides,but its okay to play with it:gucci:?

Well sorry,some things I refuse to ki ki about. Keep it up,your only revealing who all the power players of the colis boule cabal are. So everythings going according to plan:respect:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I didn't listen to the video so I don't know the context but

I don't fukk with the dnc/gop but if you reading this Flex your a fukking c00n if your gonna rock with Trump

guess them feds scared the shyt out you when they visited you that day and got you on your Lyndon B Johnson schtick "tell your folk they better then this folk and line your pockets".

Just focus on your club/museum

leave Black power moves to real the ones.

Whats the point crying about the group with the of path least resistance to get in bed with the group that really hate your guts that's gonna take everything

from you.

unless your white holy roller mama in law is rubbing on you:hubie:

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/politics/donald-trump-housing-race.html
No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias

This guy is a pure scumbag and grifter, so putting out a full front page advert calling for innocent black boys to be put to death for a crime they didnt commit is considered no harm to black people? Tariq is a charlatan. The same person who was sued in the 80s for discriminating against black people who said african countries are shyt holes and told police officers to rough up suspects they arrest, a grifter like tariq wants trump to win so he can get even higher views and mil his listeners of their money to get checks.

Daps
It's more than that. I've never ever gave a shyt about anyone outside of the people in my house. Ive always had to and always will grind for mine, Mrs ain't gonna put a roof over my head, clothes off my back, food in my stomach, or take my house, my clothes or my food. Yet I can't deny that over the last 18 years I have personally witnessed the work force being replaced, at first it was Wal-Mart, target, grocery store jobs, and all the fast food places, even now I'm my professional career I'm seeing Hispanics get the jobs. Which I kind of didnt care about but shyt where I live 6 houses were for sale, not rent, sale, and all them mfs are occupied by Hispanics. The house directly across the street from me, got bought by some somalian mfs. I don't have an issue with any of my neighbors, but the fact that except for the old white guy that lives next to me that I don't like, he moved in maybe 4 years ago, everyone else has been not black, or even American, is concerning. My Mexican neighbors don't even speak English, which is cool to me because I speak Spanish, they all work and shyt, have families, kids and shyt. They are really Mexican not Mexican I grew up in this us state and graduated from this high school and went to this college.

I definitely feel like there's a gap, and that black people are being skipped over, cut out and replaced. I'm seeing more Hispanic basketball and football coaches, more and more Hispanic math teachers and shyt. I went to a doctor's appt in a hospital and they had mad Hispanic staff. These mfs are mixing too. White man, Mexican girls, Mexican men, white women...having babies and shyt... I work with a few of these mfs....and I'm like, what happened to America?

I feel like this was planned. I don't thinking voting against anything would've changed where we/what I'm witnessing today.

You can blame crime and fatherlessness, rap, crack or whatever but the long story short, the opportunities, the grants, the funding, the programs, the resources aren't going to go into black hands, homes. They're going to go to these people, I guess they are the future?

shyts crazy now and only going to get worse. I'm glad im getting old, fukk this shyt.

:laff: this breh hates the "others"

Dude.... you do realize that everybody that's here in America, including you and me and everybody else who isn't Native American, is technically an immigrant? Even though we were brought here as slaves, we aren't native to America.

Can you imagine how Native Americans see us? Yes, even us who were forcibly brought here. The truth is, we're still here and technically we're on their land.

How do you think they see you, me, white people and everybody else?

I've watched how in the last several years, folks like Tariq have gone out of their way to fan the flames of xenophobia in our community and radicalize us against Hispanics.

I have no great love for hispanics, they got their community and I'm never there... but I don't have anything against them either.

If a house is for sale and they're the ones who want to buy it, what do you realistically expect to happen? If they have the money and the house is for sale, what? You want the home seller to say "nah I'm not selling to hispanics" and then miss out on his money?

And if they live in the community, do you not expect them to open stores, become teachers, coaches and whatever else to be able to provide services to their community?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: this breh hates the "others"

Dude.... you do realize that everybody that's here in America, including you and me and everybody else who isn't Native American, is technically an immigrant? Even though we were brought here as slaves, we aren't native to America.

Can you imagine how Native Americans see us? Yes, even us who were forcibly brought here. The truth is, we're still here and technically we're on their land.

How do you think they see you, me, white people and everybody else?

I've watched how in the last several years, folks like Tariq have gone out of their way to fan the flames of xenophobia in our community and radicalize us against Hispanics.

I have no great love for hispanics, they got their community and I'm never there... but I don't have anything against them either.

If a house is for sale and they're the ones who want to buy it, what do you realistically expect to happen? If they have the money and the house is for sale, what? You want the home seller to say "nah I'm not selling to hispanics" and then miss out on his money?

And if they live in the community, do you not expect them to open stores, become teachers, coaches and whatever else to be able to provide services to their community?
It's not that at all. You pulled one string and wove a complete narrative out of it.

I don't hate any of those people. Like I said I don't care one way or another. If it's not in my household I've always been of the mindset that it doesn't affect me because regardless i have to do what I need to put a roof over my head, clothes on my back and food in my mouth.

As I stated and will state again I can't deny that I've seen in my own eyes things change over the past 18 years because when I see the differences as far as the work force, the school's and like I said even the people the live on my block and the houses around me.

I didn't allude to it being a positive or negative. My main point is that black Americans are getting, if not have already gotten replaced.