The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
@HarlemHottie I can't quote that post since there's no normal text but ya'll are missing my point. The thread is about not voting for Democrats right? Cause they haven't done anything for Black people right? But what have the Republicans done for Black people? A Black woman calling a gov agency is not Republicans doing something specifically Black people. That's a Black woman doing something herself

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@HarlemHottie I can't quote that post since there's no normal text but ya'll are missing my point. The thread is about not voting for Democrats right? Cause they haven't done anything for Black people right? But what have the Republicans done for Black people? A Black woman calling a gov agency is not Republicans doing something specifically Black people. That's a Black woman doing something herself
Say you run a business, let's call it a restaurant. You have an employee that talks a good game, but you constantly notice his incompetence. You approach him about his incompetence and his response is "Ok but what about the dishwasher across the street? You don't say anything when he breaks plates and loses silverware" But nikka I didn't hire the dishwasher across the street, I hired you:dahell:

THIS is what y'all keep doing. This is what I mean when I say you can't criticize or even question democrats as a black person without the reactionary "OK BUT WHAT ABOUT REPUBLICANS?" But again, black people don't vote for Republicans, thus they have tempered expectations of those Republicans. Now back to this criticism of the party we vote for

Thats why these discussions are a waste of time because the same deflection is right around the corner then it becomes goofy ass set trippin

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You asked a specific question and I (helpfully) answered. I don't know what else you're expecting from me. :skip:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Say you run a business, let's call it a restaurant. You have an employee that talks a good game, but you constantly notice his incompetence. You approach him about his incompetence and his response is "Ok but what about the dishwasher across the street? You don't say anything when he breaks plates and loses silverware" But nikka I didn't hire the dishwasher across the street, I hired you:dahell:

THIS is what y'all keep doing. This is what I mean when I say you can't criticize or even question democrats as a black person without the reactionary "OK BUT WHAT ABOUT REPUBLICANS?" But again, black people don't vote for Republicans, thus they have tempered expectations of those Republicans. Now back to this criticism of the party we vote for

Thats why these discussions are a waste of time because the same deflection is right around the corner then it becomes goofy ass set trippin
Criticism is fine, yall just apparently wanna give it without any actual questions or counter critiques. Yall have exhausted the fact that the Dems are trash and don't do shyt for us. Folks can't tell what you wanna do about it except hold your vote-- as if that's gonna cancel elections. Someone is still taking the position with or without you
You asked a specific question and I (helpfully) answered. I don't know what else you're expecting from me. :skip:
Just tryna hold yall to the standard you're expecting. Yall are giving examples of companies and citizens making decisions to their benefit. That has nothing to do with Democrats or Republicans and what they are or aren't doing for us.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Just tryna hold yall to the standard you're expecting. Yall are giving examples of companies and citizens making decisions to their benefit. That has nothing to do with Democrats or Republicans and what they are or aren't doing for us.
:skip: You're confused bc you made up some stuff in your head and reality is not conforming to your imagination.

#Bothsides never said we were pro Republican. We repeated the words of our elders, like Coretta Scott King, that immigration hurts US. Whoever's pro closing the border is doing what we need them to do, and whoever's pro-open borders is not. For PROVEN jobs. QED.

Whatever else you talking about don't make sense.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:skip: You're confused bc you made up some stuff in your head and reality is not conforming to your imagination.

#Bothsides never said we were pro Republican. We repeated the words of our elders, like Coretta Scott King, that immigration hurts US. Whoever's pro closing the border is doing what we need them to do, and whoever's pro-open borders is not. For PROVEN jobs. QED.

Whatever else you talking about don't make sense.
I don't recall making up anything so you're gonna have to clarify that part and whatever my "imagination" supposedly is. The reality is ya'll are talking about the decisions of companies and employees, not policymakers.

So let me actually give you a freebie: The policy that the woman USED is likely credited to the Republican party-- but the policy clearly didn't say anything about hiring Black Americans. It's just for deportation. Those people still came and still got jobs over Black Americans. Say it with me now-- That doesn't do anything specifically for Black people.

If anything, yall are looking for UNIONS (like the lady had) and laws with stricter punishment on the COMPANIES that hire them. Plus mandatory quotas. Good luck getting that from Republicans.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I don't recall making up anything so you're gonna have to clarify that part and whatever my "imagination" supposedly is. The reality is ya'll are talking about the decisions of companies and employees, not policymakers.
Certain policy makers have steadily ignored the laws they swore to uphold. The people needed to remind them.

Regardless of where you see yourself politically, you have to see that making them enforce the law was like pulling teeth. They knew them illegals was working there.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Certain policy makers have steadily ignored the laws they swore to uphold. The people needed to remind them.

Regardless of where you see yourself politically, you have to see that making them enforce the law was like pulling teeth. They knew them illegals was working there.
You sure companies ain't out here lobbying for lax laws and enforcement? :patrice: I mean that is a cheaper payroll for them and they don't have to deal with your ass... wanting dignity and shyt :hhh:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You was screaming "bluelivesmatter" too. What does that have to do with immigration?

You nikkas are really stupid, you can not tell I was making fun of suspected white supremacist who were getting beat up and shot by Black police officers and suspected white supremacist police officers getting harmed:

Black cop shoots and kills racist white woman. DAPS and REPS thread:

Bluelivesmatter

Black Cop Chops Down a Tree...Was it Excessive?:​

He sould have followed the officers orders.

#Bluelivesmatter

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
clown babble
No one's buying your bullshyt anymore.

I like Donald Trump also

#Maga
#Bluelivesmatter
#Buildthewall

You made this post in 2018 then went back and edited it out in 2020 after people started pointing out your bullshyt.

idiot28hi46.jpg

:ufdup:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The reason people bring up Republicans is because #BothSides consistently acts as though they are the "lesser evil" compared to Democrats despite there being no evidence to support that claim.

As for giving Democrats smoke, that's fine as long as there's rationality to it. Of course, corrupt or useless Democrats deserve to be called out. But there should at least be evidence to back up the claims.

When people blame Democrats for inflation and crime, for example, you need to show proof that Democrats actually have any impact on these two things instead of just assuming.

Ditto goes for the Republicans/#BothSides claim that Democrats contribute to Black poverty even though the most middle-upper class Black areas in the country are still heavily Democrat. Black people in NYC have a lower poverty rate than Hispanics and Asians and Queens is one of the few areas in the country where Black household incomes are higher than White ones. Meanwhile, in Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana which are heavily governed by Conservatives and Republicans, the stats are more dire for us than it is in most Blue States.

Overall, there's nothing wrong with criticism. I've emailed local representatives before and have had tough conversations with politicians in different cities before specifically regarding education for Black boys. Everyone should be politically active and trying to hold their reps accountable.

But, too often, you just get a bunch of armchair political analysts who just want to blame everything negative on one political party without even having a comprehensive understanding of what really contributes to certain issues such as crime, poverty, miseducation, etc. The Democrats could do better just like any other political party but there's only so much they can fix that can't be fixed internally or within the community itself. Politicians are supposed to aid and help communities, not wave a magic wand and give people a happy ending overnight.
This is a lie. Find 5 posts saying that and I'll Cash App you $100.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The policymakers are beholden to the companies tho

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason people bring up Republicans is because #BothSides consistently acts as though they are the "lesser evil" compared to Democrats despite there being no evidence to support that claim.

As for giving Democrats smoke, that's fine as long as there's rationality to it. Of course, corrupt or useless Democrats deserve to be called out. But there should at least be evidence to back up the claims.

When people blame Democrats for inflation and crime, for example, you need to show proof that Democrats actually have any impact on these two things instead of just assuming.

Ditto goes for the Republicans/#BothSides claim that Democrats contribute to Black poverty even though the most middle-upper class Black areas in the country are still heavily Democrat. Black people in NYC have a lower poverty rate than Hispanics and Asians and Queens is one of the few areas in the country where Black household incomes are higher than White ones. Meanwhile, in Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana which are heavily governed by Conservatives and Republicans, the stats are more dire for us than it is in most Blue States.

Overall, there's nothing wrong with criticism. I've emailed local representatives before and have had tough conversations with politicians in different cities before specifically regarding education for Black boys. Everyone should be politically active and trying to hold their reps accountable.

But, too often, you just get a bunch of armchair political analysts who just want to blame everything negative on one political party without even having a comprehensive understanding of what really contributes to certain issues such as crime, poverty, miseducation, etc. The Democrats could do better just like any other political party but there's only so much they can fix that can't be fixed internally or within the community itself. Politicians are supposed to aid and help communities, not wave a magic wand and give people a happy ending overnight.
Come the fukk on breh this is the type of shyt I'm talking about:mjlol: bolded is pure hyperbole if not an outright lie. This is one of those blanket statements that rocks because it's overly broad and nobody really cares enough to prove otherwise

Again most of the time nikkas are hoisted into the pejorative #bothsides box for something as little as "Dems use black people to elevate other groups" It happens like clockwork on this site.

Can you even find a post remotely categorizing republicans as a lesser evil? Or do you see a post like "Democrats are racist too" and extrapolate that to all these reactionary set trippin terms?

Then when called out for this behavior the go to response is always "there's nothing wrong with criticizing Dems" which conflicts with the reality displayed on here daily. It's textbook gaslighting

These convos are a waste because nobody is actually serious:mjlol::manny: