The Tariq Nasheed Thread

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
And you wonder why you don't understand white supremacy and how it works
Is this how it works??....you out here sounding like a cac....
Breh, Dems had the house on lock before this right? Now Republicans on the verge of taking it with a deep recession incoming...Not sure why everyone in here is so giddy :russ:

Daps
When someone says “don’t be dumb and blind when voting” the house nikkas get so upset :mjlol:
blink-wtf.gif

A lot of y'all straight up tell on yourselves with this kind of rhetoric

Daps
Wondering why you've been getting negged....

You saying quite alot of stupid shyt on here bruh....get that in check....
That particular poster loves his white supremacy like Nick cannon loves knocking up women. He doesn’t vote anyways, and so many people on here never talk about voting in local elections. Which tells me they’re not serious people nor are they looking for actual change. They just wanna bytch online about a process they’re never actually involved in. Arguing with them is like trying to talk to a brick wall. Waste of time

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
That particular poster loves his white supremacy like Nick cannon loves knocking up women. He doesn’t vote anyways, and so many people on here never talk about voting in local elections. Which tells me they’re not serious people nor are they looking for actual change. They just wanna bytch online about a process they’re never actually involved in. Arguing with them is like trying to talk to a brick wall. Waste of time
I vote, just not Dem or Republican