The Tariq Nasheed Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
What have the republicans done for black people to gain our support..... :jbhmm: ....Tariq's argument is the "Democracts are actively crapping on us".....well bruh what you think the republicans are actively doing??....How about take a look at Florida, Tennessee & Texass....

But he said he's open to hearing what Trump has to say, even though trump was president for 4 years and we all know what he's going to say:russ:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
The policymakers are beholden to the companies tho
Idk about "beholden" but they're definitely cozy and have a working relationship with the GOP.

"Corporations are people, my friend" (c) Mitt Romney

The Democrats won't stop them so the answer is to hold our vote so Republicans can build an even stronger relationship. And the best part about it all is we didn't hire them :banderas: Am I finally on track?

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Ok and...?
You can be a white lawyer or doctor and rightfully consider yourself part of the working class. Hell, NBA players are workers too, filing W4/W2s in every state they play. NBA players pay taxes at the highest tax rate. None of those represent poor people or the average African American. Its no different than if your fiance or wife suddenly starts introducing you to her coworkers as "Her Partner". Black folks, just like you, should feel some kinda way. It's a sign that they just aren't that into you.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
How dare any of you ungrateful negroes question the democrats?!!

Whatever they serving you better eat it and Stfu.

Republicans got food too but they probably spit and out they dikks in it.

Do yall non critical thinking having nikkas understand there is a big difference between being critical of a party of choice and wanting them to fukking lose?

Jesus be a 5th grade civics course either you fake militants.

Yall dont want to work with Democrats on legislation, yall don't want to defeat those who are against our rights from changing our laws, yall don't want to compete in Congress for the things you want.

Yall only want Democrats to lose and Republicans to win.

Quit the "hOlD tHeM AcCoUnTabLe" nonsense and say what you really about.

No one "blindly" supports any party. We are constantly critical of our elected officials. But there is a fukking difference between being critical of a party and rooting for their fukking downfall.

Yall agents really think black people are just dumb.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
:skip: You're confused bc you made up some stuff in your head and reality is not conforming to your imagination.

#Bothsides never said we were pro Republican. We repeated the words of our elders, like Coretta Scott King, that immigration hurts US. Whoever's pro closing the border is doing what we need them to do, and whoever's pro-open borders is not. For PROVEN jobs. QED.

Whatever else you talking about don't make sense.
your going back and forth with a man who doesn't have any self preservation skills whatsoever

hes one of those "just being black american is adequate." negros

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Why are you assuming I don't vote or advocate for not engaging in the electoral process? Can you serious quote anything I wrote that even implies that? I am simply saying that if you are too afraid to lose, you will ALWAYS LOSE in a negotiation. Black must negotiate with politicians for their vote. When blacks are too afraid of Republicans winning, they can never hold leverage over Democrats. I can't claim it to be new knowledge while giving examples of 1960s Blacks doing it in the past, Republican voters doing it successfully today.

Better off leveraging ECONOMICS and SPENDING POWER :unimpressed:

But too many of these "both sides" brehs want to still spend money on luxury shyt and companies that hate black people, just to stunt.