The Tariq Nasheed Thread

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Ban/deport immigrants

full
:dead:....republican's deport them to other states....

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
More jobs and resources for FBA according to Tariq
Deportations have happened since forever and I'm not sure of any of them resulting in more jobs or resources for "FBA". I'm sure the idea of it sounds good but reality hasn't met expectations

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
It starts at the 15 minute mark, family.
I noticed pics of the BBQ truck business lodged on the property. It gets very good reviews and has been there pre-museum. 😜

AF1QipMqQpLkzu0pJqwMimrjBlHI-_0_ZJ10lWdhE_QJ=s1360-w1360-h1020

AF1QipO9E8NbQg_xxzUBrw7ZCPL8AiuJhMXvaYcI7ENL=s1360-w1360-h1020

AF1QipMHNAMI9sdWqrUWTTMEX4UPDGuKI_CUrT08Urij=s1360-w1360-h1020

The new federal holiday should be off the chain.
>>Juneteenth is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating the emancipation of enslaved African Americans

ap_21168727416560_custom-3b7875cd221e66d25926fce55c4bc199c821a4d6-s1200-c85.webp

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What have the republicans done for black people to gain our support..... :jbhmm: ....Tariq's argument is the "Democracts are actively crapping on us".....well bruh what you think the republicans are actively doing??....How about take a look at Florida, Tennessee & Texass....
What support

Black folks vote for Dems at a 90% rate

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Black people generally support Democrats because the GOP is mostly gutter trash that caters to angry White men who resent Black people and feel like they own the country. Simple as that.

It doesn't mean Democrats don't have lots of flaws. All political parties do. But I still find a higher % of Democrats electable on average than Republicans, especially the ones who aren't Neo-Liberals like Biden or Hillary. But even with Biden and Hillary who aren't my ideal candidates, I'll still take them over 90% of Republicans any day of the week.

Black people refusing to vote will cause Black politicians to go the way of the Dodo bird and put us at the mercy of non-Black voters.

TLR is under the assumption that Black people boycotting Democrats will cause the DNC to pander to us harder than ever but the exact opposite is true. The DNC will simply run "anti-woke" Democrats claiming to be moderates and Centrists to appeal to the "Silent Majority", working class Whites, non-Black POC, and suburban White women. And their focus on Black issues will drop immensely due to no longer feeling pressure to cater to our needs and causes.

As for voting 3rd Party, I do applaud Cornel West for trying something different. But it's basically reinventing the wheel at this point. There's Black Democrats who are more active and pro-Black/pro-tangibles than Cornel West and 3rd Party candidates still need to meet the same requirements as the major political parties in order to win elections and get legislation passed. Running as 3rd Party sounds cool on paper and makes you sound like a rebel but, in the grand scheme of things, it's just a label. It sounds cooler to be "Independent" than a Democrat/Republican but, ultimately, things will only be radically different if your agenda is radically different and I don't see much evidence that Cornel is going to be any more radical than Bernie Sanders who's a Democrat based on what he's proposing.

But, sticking to the point, Black people have conscious reasons not to vote GOP. Voting Democrat doesn't automatically make you a sheep especially since not every Democrat is the same. The ONLY politicians that have been pushing for reparations and tangibles in parts of the country such as Evanston, IL are Democrats. Show me a Republican or Libertarian politician or area that's pushing for the same shyt and I'll show you how to surf in Arizona....

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly....but like I said Tariq's argument is "democrats are actively crapping" on black folks...if that were truly the case then the rate wouldn't be so high....
That's not true either. That's like saying everyone who gets abused at home would move out if that were truly the case