The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ftr, the #s prove that black immigrants are punching exactly at their weight in terms of HIV/ AIDS, no more, no less.

Im personally shocked bc I thought they, and any other such immigrants, would have been weeded out. But, tbf, I never gave it much thought.
I can't beleive it either. I mean you'd have to think that at least some of these people would infect other people.

Then there was the case of that woman sucking off that French dude, they thought she had HIV because she lived in a building in an African neighborhood in the bronx in a subsidized building.

Turns out she finessed a low rent situation.

I doubt blame Africans from taking advantage of american stupidily.

The most fukked thing is the reason you don't hear as much about an HIV crisis in Africa because most people get foriegn subsidized treatment and Prep which greatly slows down the rate of infection. Prep is very expensive but gay people get it free but not staright people.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If I had to guess, not letting them in would probably violate some anti discrimination statute. I'm legit taken aback, and not by the immigrants.
You have to question the IQ levels of our leaders because when COVID hit I couldn't come back to the states even if I wanted to in March 19. and I never had COVID

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You insecure motherfukkers get warned every time about diaspora wars and yet you try to find a way to have it still. This time vicariously through Tariq.

@Houston911 @Barnett114
It usually pops off in 'Riq threads.

If you go straight to insults everyone engages but folling people's own logic to it's conclusion shuts debates down.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If I had to guess, not letting them in would probably violate some anti discrimination statute. I'm legit taken aback, and not by the immigrants.
You know Cuba solved it's HIV problem by simply quarantining anyone who had the virus.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
How I should I know why they say they are most affected? I posted a link which says they are not the most affected.
Then the people who shouted out the FBA people have AIDS myth were reading the stats wrong or lying.

If you beleive Tariq then he is right for calling out all the people who propagated the Aids in Black America myth.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It usually pops off in 'Riq threads.

If you go straight to insults everyone engages but folling people's own logic to it's conclusion shuts debates down.
There is a general argument that emerges from all these threads.

"Well you started it"

"No, you started it"

No one wants to listen to the other side. So then it descends to insults and passive aggressive bullshyt.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
There is a general argument that emerges from all these threads.

"Well you started it"

"No, you started it"

No one wants to listen to the other side. So then it descends to insults and passive aggressive bullshyt.
exactly. Personally I beleive the stats put out over the years in regards to AIDS but two people posted numbers that show that HIV infected Africans were let in the country and instead of just saying You're wrong I accepted their argument.

Now the question is why would the US allow this?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
There's no stats to disprove it either
full
But that’s not how it works though
This was a trash take by Tariq. He gotta let this one go

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The video is full of voter suppression rhetoric which tells me those Right Wing checks are rolling in right on time.

He’s also promoting his Juneteenth jubilee comedy jam at the Hidden Barrel of Laughs, I mean history museum. Nothing says Juneteenth like listening to Dwann B and Kraig Facts call black women all types of bytches for 90 minutes :francis:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Then there was the case of that woman sucking off that French dude, they thought she had HIV because she lived in a building in an African neighborhood in the bronx in a subsidized building.
:picard: Link?

I doubt blame Africans from taking advantage of american stupidily.
I'm not with it, and here's why. Yes, that would be fine if bp immigrated here and lived in a bubble. But they don't. Even if the marriages don't reflect it, there's a lot inter-ethnic fukking going on and the US government is fully aware. They using desperate black immigrants as Trojan horses against us, once again. (Bc, remember, we all walking around thinking the percentage would be ZERO. From that perspective, even 'normal' numbers seem astronomical.)

Also, I don't know if anybody looked at the nyc.gov link I posted, but they said Dominicans lead the pack in newly diagnosed, foreign born NY'ers. As we all know, nikkas loooooove Dominicans. Rounding out the top five are Colombia, Jamaica, Mexico, and Haiti if anybody was wondering. (These are 2018 #s).

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:picard: Link?

I'm not with it, and here's why. Yes, that would be fine if bp immigrated here and lived in a bubble. But they don't. Even if the marriages don't reflect it, there's a lot inter-ethnic fukking going on and the US government is fully aware. They using desperate black immigrants as Trojan horses against us, once again. (Bc, remember, we all walking around thinking the percentage would be ZERO. From that perspective, even 'normal' numbers seem astronomical.)

Also, I don't know if anybody looked at the nyc.gov link I posted, but they said Dominicans lead the pack in newly diagnosed, foreign born NY'ers. As we all know, nikkas loooooove Dominicans. Rounding out the top five are Colombia, Jamaica, Mexico, and Haiti if anybody was wondering. (These are 2018 #s).

If Dominicans have AIDS that's really bad for FBA in New York and of course Puerto Ricans would be classified as americans.

All I can say is if this is part of some evil plan then it would make sense for FBA to flee. I lived in the Dr for over a year and other than the Pnenomia that I brought there I hadn't had as much as a cold while I was there.

No one talks about HIV in the DR at all.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

If Dominicans have AIDS that's really bad for FBA in New York and of course Puerto Ricans would be classified as americans.

All I can say is if this is part of some evil plan then it would make sense for FBA to flee. I lived in the Dr for over a year and other than the Pnenomia that I brought there I hadn't had as much as a cold while I was there.

No one talks about HIV in the DR at all.
:mjlol: How did I forget about that pervert?! Too much has happened since then, I guess.

Flee where? :beli: