The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: How did I forget about that pervert?! Too much has happened since then, I guess.

Flee where? :beli:
I yeah I was surprised you didn't remember it but yeah I lot has happened since then shorty completely came the fukk up.

I'm just using the logic of tethers being people who "fled" their homelands.

ADOS people fled to the DR then

and now:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
If Dominicans have AIDS that's really bad for FBA in New York and of course Puerto Ricans would be classified as americans.

All I can say is if this is part of some evil plan then it would make sense for FBA to flee. I lived in the Dr for over a year and other than the Pnenomia that I brought there I hadn't had as much as a cold while I was there.

No one talks about HIV in the DR at all.
It be horrible for me God knows I smashed a few of them Dominican broads raw back in my day, they seem to hate condoms for some reason....but back to your original point :mjgrin: first you propose Black Americans lose the right to vote now you want us to leave America. Whats up with you kid you good? Whats on ya mind?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It be horrible for me God knows I smashed a few of them Dominican broads raw back in my day, they seem to hate condoms for some reason....but back to your original point :mjgrin: first you propose Black Americans lose the right to vote now you want us to leave America. Whats up with you kid you good? Whats on ya mind?
No I just didn't want to just use the lazy go to that Tariq is a fraud, so I'm just assuming that he agrument is in good faith so far some evidence has been posted that at least some of the HIV numbers is augmented by Africans and Carribeans sent here HIV poz and lumped in with the FBA population.

The IQ levels argument was that if FBA women refused to take care of themselves then they couldn't be expected to make any major decisions for themselves but I tabled that to focus on the possibilty that the HIV numbers are skewed by foriegn Black people.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
but back to your original point :mjgrin: first you propose Black Americans lose the right to vote now you want us to leave America. Whats up with you kid you good? Whats on ya mind?
Right.

I'm just using the logic of tethers being people who "fled" their homelands.
Stop lying, bc the whole point of us using that as a contrasting characteristic is that we typically DON'T.

I'm not giving weirdo no views, but unless they went through the family tree, their existence proves nothing. "Black ppl" "from America" aint really saying much nowadays.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Right.

Stop lying, bc the whole point of us using that as a contrasting characteristic is that we typically DON'T.

I'm not giving weirdo no views, but unless they went through the family tree, their existence proves nothing. "Black ppl" "from America" aint really saying much nowadays.
That's something I wanted to explore in the Who is FBA in the Ralph Yarl case. I mean if Roland Martin is non FBA because of one grandmother from Haiti Then shouldn't one ADOS ancestor qualify them as ADOS?

The boys name is Ralph Yarl not Muhamadu Bakari we know some ADOS bushed america for freedom in Africa more dipped to Canada

There's an actual Book of Negroes that proves the linage

they even made a "slave movie"about it

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I mean if Roland Martin is non FBA because of one grandmother from Haiti Then shouldn't one ADOS ancestor qualify them as ADOS?

The boys name is Ralph Yarl not Muhamadu Bakari we know some ADOS bushed america for freedom in Africa more dipped to Canada
No, bc thats not how our ethnic identity is set up. Historically, inclusion was based on, a, being black, and b, being HERE, through the struggle. Once you leave, you ain't in the US struggle. You done started some new shyt. (This also why we assumed black immigrants would join our tribe, bc they always had. Once wp figured out how poison them against us before they even got here, that was done.)

Iirc, we watched this.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Gay men have higher rates of HIV because of anal sex. That's why I think mass incarceration is the reason for the disproportionate numbers in the black community.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
No, bc thats not how our ethnic identity is set up. Historically, inclusion was based on, a, being black, and b, being HERE, through the struggle. Once you leave, you ain't in the US struggle. You done started some new shyt. (This also why we assumed black immigrants would join our tribe, bc they always had. Once wp figured out how poison them against us before they even got here, that was done.)

Iirc, we watched this.
Was it good? I avioded it because it was a "slave movie".

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Gay men have higher rates of HIV because of anal sex. That's why I think mass incarceration is the reason for the disproportionate numbers in the black community.
The first sentence is settled science the second one was part of the whole Down Low theory that Black Men gay and Straight pushed back on to protect the Black Male image.

You can defemitely quantify the HIV rate of prisoners because they get tested regularly.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
What have the republicans done for black people to gain our support..... :jbhmm: ....Tariq's argument is the "Democracts are actively crapping on us".....well bruh what you think the republicans are actively doing??....How about take a look at Florida, Tennessee & Texass....
Ban/deport immigrants

full