The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You are not making any sense.
Ok spell it out for me then.

I'm not saying that anyone's wrong here I'm just going to the logical conclusion either the uS government is bringing HIV affected Men and women here intentionally and or FBA woman are contracting AIDS due to their own irresponsibilty.

I'm literally asking you to Make it make sense.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Because they love the mandingo

:troll:
Could be lord knows Black women in the west tend to have a child and just make the assumption that it will all work out.

Again see summer Walker who's already talking about having babies with Lil Meech.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Again total agreement with me and even the divestors because they don't say they fukk with white dudes because they're attractive they say they deal with them becuase Black Men have "failed" Again I agree Black Men have failed to check the goofy tendencies of Black women.

But the socio econonic situation has a lot to do with that.
All true because no matter what women say, ultimately they're chasing the bag. They are wired to chase security and that comes from whoever has the money, power and or an intense physical presence.

The problem brothers have is even when we have the bag, a woman of poor culture is chosen who doesn't respect, doesn't listen and refuses to be led. Then cycles get repeated.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
All true because no matter what women say, ultimately they're chasing the bag. They are wired to chase security and that comes from whoever has the money, power and or an intense physical presence.

The problem brothers have is even when we have the bag, a woman of poor culture is chosen who doesn't respect, doesn't listen and refuses to be led. Then cycles get repeated.
I can't say I disagree I mean look at Tyrese's situation. Why get married? Why is he still dealing with a chick who said that she really preferred Paul Walker to his face on Live for everyone to see.

Looks like a cultural issue because even though human nature is human nature other societies are better at checking this behavior somewhat.

Japan is known for their women being wenches but they don't have a baby momma culture and you could make a case for them needing one.

But you have to give FBA a pass sort of because they don't control any facets of their society.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Ok spell it out for me then.

I'm not saying that anyone's wrong here I'm just going to the logical conclusion either the uS government is bringing HIV affected Men and women here intentionally and or FBA woman are contracting AIDS due to their own irresponsibilty.

I'm literally asking you to Make it make sense.
Your post below that I responded to.
Let's say it's true why are FBA women most affected by the virus?
I posted a link to several studies which says non-US born Black are more affected. This is not complicated.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Your post below that I responded to.

I posted a link to several studies which says non-US born Black are more affected. This is not complicated.
So you're saying that the HIV rate is skewed by African women that are being brought over the end.

That might be true but why are FBA women saying that FBA are "most affected"?

Could FBA women be destoying their own image for possible government checks?

Finally if someone Man or woman contracts the virus do you think it's primarily their own fault?

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
So you're saying that the HIV rate is skewed by African women that are being brought over the end.

Could FBA women be destoying their own image for possible government checks?

Finally if someone Man or woman contracts the virus do you think it's primarily their own fault?

How I should I know why they say they are most affected? I posted a link which says they are not the most affected.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Non-US born women from Africa comprise a disproportionate number of Black women living with HIV in the US (Johnson et al., 2010; Hall et al., 2008). The diagnosis rate for non-US born Black women (from all countries) is twice as high as the rate for native-born Black women, and the diagnosis rate among African born women is more than 10 times higher than among women in the general population (Johnson et al., 2010; Hall et al., 2008; CDC, 2008). The number of newly diagnosed women who are African born is notably disproportionate within several jurisdictions (Massachusetts Department of Health, 2016; New York City Department of Health, 2017; Minnesota Department of Health, 2016; Kerani et al., 2008). In Massachusetts, 60% of Black women newly diagnosed with HIV were immigrants, 46% from Africa (Massachusetts Department of Health, 2016). In 2016, 27% of all newly diagnosed individuals in New York City were non-US born women, and 14% were from Africa (New York City Department of Health, 2017).

A total of 45 African born women participated in this study. Their mean age was 42.3 years (SD 9.2). Nineteen countries of origin were represented. More than 20% were undocumented. On average, participants had been living with HIV for 12.1 years (SD 6.3). Most (62%) were first diagnosed with HIV post-immigration. One-third (33%) were in serodiscordant relationships; 80% had disclosed their status to their partners. All participants had a regular source of HIV care....

All participants who were diagnosed with HIV in their home countries immigrated to the US to improve their access to care and antiretroviral therapy. Many also faced HIV related stigma pre-immigration which led to rejection from family, censure from community members and loss of employment opportunities...

Participants who were diagnosed with HIV pre-immigration believed that there would be less HIV-related stigma in the US than in their native countries. Many described persistent stigma both within and outside of African immigrant communities. The 54 y.o. participant described above has not disclosed her HIV status to anyone except health care providers post immigration. The following participant has limited her social existence to church and has not disclosed her status to anyone (except for health care providers)...

Persistent stigma since arrival in the US also led to fear of HIV status disclosure for many. Some described negative experiences following disclosure to partners and loss of intimate relationships. For several women, disclosure to intimate partners who were reportedly seronegative led to housing insecurity...

Several participants described entering into relationships for financial support or to obtain legal immigration status. One participant described engaging in sexual activity with a male partner because she desperately needed money. Following the sexual encounter, she was not compensated, and she described feeling depressed and remorseful...

For most participants, IPV began post disclosure of HIV status within serodiscordant relationships. Undocumented participants felt that there were limited resources available to them to address IPV. Other participants remained in abusive relationships because they feared having to disclose their status to a new partner.

WOOOOOOOOOW.

Somebody assumed the government was testing and denying ppl during the immigration process. Apparently not. 38% of the study's participants were diagnosed at home.

Because our numbers are aggregated. If the CDC is telling us "black women" and you, say, a social worker in a city that's not a hub for black immigrants, it probably wouldn't even occur to you to question it.

eta: NY'ers many be interested in this: https://www.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/dires/hiv-aids-in-foreign-born.pdf

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Look at the title of his video ''Why should foundational black americans vote'' that's all you need to know about this grifter. His fraud works better when there is a racist bigots like trump or desantis in office so he can use the black suffering and overt infringement on civil liberties as a way to further line his pockets.
No good faith person who means well for their community would advocate they give up their fundamental right to vote
which is one of the true ways to make change in society and affect public policy, he wants black people to sit at home while racists pack the polling lines to vote politicans into office who want to ban books about racism and true black history. Tariq is a scumbag just a vile charlatan

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Ftr, the #s prove that black immigrants are punching exactly at their weight in terms of HIV/ AIDS, no more, no less.

Im personally shocked bc I thought they, and any other such immigrants, would have been weeded out. But, tbf, I never gave it much thought.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
A total of 45 African born women participated in this study. Their mean age was 42.3 years (SD 9.2). Nineteen countries of origin were represented. More than 20% were undocumented. On average, participants had been living with HIV for 12.1 years (SD 6.3). Most (62%) were first diagnosed with HIV post-immigration. One-third (33%) were in serodiscordant relationships; 80% had disclosed their status to their partners. All participants had a regular source of HIV care....

All participants who were diagnosed with HIV in their home countries immigrated to the US to improve their access to care and antiretroviral therapy. Many also faced HIV related stigma pre-immigration which led to rejection from family, censure from community members and loss of employment opportunities...

Participants who were diagnosed with HIV pre-immigration believed that there would be less HIV-related stigma in the US than in their native countries. Many described persistent stigma both within and outside of African immigrant communities. The 54 y.o. participant described above has not disclosed her HIV status to anyone except health care providers post immigration. The following participant has limited her social existence to church and has not disclosed her status to anyone (except for health care providers)...

Persistent stigma since arrival in the US also led to fear of HIV status disclosure for many. Some described negative experiences following disclosure to partners and loss of intimate relationships. For several women, disclosure to intimate partners who were reportedly seronegative led to housing insecurity...

Several participants described entering into relationships for financial support or to obtain legal immigration status. One participant described engaging in sexual activity with a male partner because she desperately needed money. Following the sexual encounter, she was not compensated, and she described feeling depressed and remorseful...

For most participants, IPV began post disclosure of HIV status within serodiscordant relationships. Undocumented participants felt that there were limited resources available to them to address IPV. Other participants remained in abusive relationships because they feared having to disclose their status to a new partner.

WOOOOOOOOOW.

Somebody assumed the government was testing and denying ppl during the immigration process. Apparently not. 38% of the study's participants were diagnosed at home.

Because our numbers are aggregated. If the CDC is telling us "black women" and you, say, a social worker in a city that's not a hub for black immigrants, it probably wouldn't even occur to you to question it.

eta: NY'ers many be interested in this: https://www.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/dires/hiv-aids-in-foreign-born.pdf
Why would the US government accept HIV infected people?