The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That's in the United States. You typed the world, and a simple google search would prove that false. I'm not even FBA.
The tread is about Africans allegedlly infecting FBA women.

We're not addressing all women or the world.

I guess the best starting point is telling me what facts do you accept. Because one thing I can assume that we all agree on is that other than rape that if someone contracts the virus it's their fault.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Let me address the multiple posts I have in these threads. I post in threads that I care about so the travel and these types of threads I post in.

You know what threads I almost never post in? The IG bytches that I would suck the dingleberries out of their ass Threads.

If Ignored all these threads then the IG hoe threads would be the only ones that pop up.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Let's say it's true why are FBA women most affected by the virus?
Here you go.
Non-US born women from Africa comprise a disproportionate number of Black women living with HIV in the US (Johnson et al., 2010; Hall et al., 2008). The diagnosis rate for non-US born Black women (from all countries) is twice as high as the rate for native-born Black women, and the diagnosis rate among African born women is more than 10 times higher than among women in the general population (Johnson et al., 2010; Hall et al., 2008; CDC, 2008). The number of newly diagnosed women who are African born is notably disproportionate within several jurisdictions (Massachusetts Department of Health, 2016; New York City Department of Health, 2017; Minnesota Department of Health, 2016; Kerani et al., 2008). In Massachusetts, 60% of Black women newly diagnosed with HIV were immigrants, 46% from Africa (Massachusetts Department of Health, 2016). In 2016, 27% of all newly diagnosed individuals in New York City were non-US born women, and 14% were from Africa (New York City Department of Health, 2017).

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Here you go.

Ok it looks like the assumption is that america is letting in all these HIVpositive women.

The only push back I'll give is that the vast majority of Africans who go to america come in on some type of visa and other than the small amount of refugees most get legal by someone filing for them. unless and until they get healthcare or medic aid all HIV meds must be purchased out of pocket.

Why do you think the US government allows HIV postive people into the country at such a high rate that it makes FBA women's HIV rate seem higher than it is?

Finally Tariq is the only one who's saying this why hasn't any FBA women pushed back if only to protect their image?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You have to pass extensive health evaluation before immigrating. The US will not allow someone with HIV to come over here as their application will be rejected.
That's what I thought maybe it's different for actual refugees but even I think they get screening.

If they wanted to help Africans it would be way cheaper to help them in Africa and I know for a fact that they US government does provide some assistance.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
fukk Tariq for a moment why are FBA women most affected by this disease? why are FBA woman the only demographic in the world more affected by this disease more than Men are?
Women share the same men, have unprotected sex and multiple partners. It's more difficult for men to catch HIV from women and most black men arent gay.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Because women share the same men, it's more difficult for men to catch HIV from women and most black men arent gay.
Yes I agree no one wants to say this but when women Indentify the dude who infected them 9 times out of ten it's either a jump off situation or it was a dude that was slaying hoes.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yes I agree no one wants to say this but when women Indentify the dude who infected them 9 times out of ten it's either a jump off situation or it was a dude that was slaying hoes.
We have to accept that women are dumb without a righteous man's guidance and even then it's a struggle to keep them on the right path.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Ok it looks like the assumption is that america is letting in all these HIVpositive women.

The only push back I'll give is that the vast majority of Africans who go to america come in on some type of visa and other than the small amount of refugees most get legal by someone filing for them. unless and until they get healthcare or medic aid all HIV meds must be purchased out of pocket.

Why do you think the US government allows HIV postive people into the country at such a high rate that it makes FBA women's HIV rate seem higher than it is?

Finally Tariq is the only one who's saying this why hasn't any FBA women pushed back if only to protect their image?
You are not making any sense.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
We have to accept that women are dumb without a righteous man's guidance and even then it's a struggle to keep them on the right path.
Again total agreement with me and even the divestors because they don't say they fukk with white dudes because they're attractive they say they deal with them becuase Black Men have "failed" Again I agree Black Men have failed to check the goofy tendencies of Black women.

But the socio econonic situation has a lot to do with that.