The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was on clubhouse once in an fba group and a dude on there was saying the single parent issue in black america was really because immigrants were impregnating all the women then going back to Africa :dead:

Nazis blame all the ills of white countries in Jews. This is the tactic hashtags have adopted against black immigrants.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Disgusting. He has adopted the Nazi ideology towards Jews and turned against black immigrants. It’s a damn shame that a disgusting individual like Tariq has been able to radicalize so many.

But let’s not overlook the real purpose of this video. Suppression of the Black American vote.
shyt if "dumb ass"FBA women allowed Africans to seed them up enmasse and or somehow the AIDS got in the water and only in the Black community then maybe the IQ levels aren't there to allow for an FBA vote.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
he aint lying tho
So, what is the end game of this? Like, ok let's assume he is 100 percent correct. What purpose does engaging in this divisiveness with Africans accomplish except shyt stirring?

Any other Diaspora War proponents feel free to reply to this as well. I'm really trying to understand the goal of this. Also how do ADOS benefit from this as well?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: I get the funny aspect of it but goddamn
Hey it's a theory because if the US government put Africans in the Black community like infected rats and let them run rampant either that happened or FBA fathers have no say over their own FBA daughters and FBA is a client race of a permant underclass.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Speak ya mind playboi:mjgrin:
If FBA women couldn't figure out that infected Africans where in their midst and they wholescale bushed FBA Men either Tariq is wrong or lying or FBA's IQ levels don't qualify them to vote.

Before you report this post and bush the thread I'm not attacking FBA directly I'm just assuming that they beleive their own theories.

Either you assume he's being hyperbolic and lying to make a point or FBA is stupid that's all I got.

If and when this thread is bushed we know that whoever did this doesn't really have an answer but doesn't want to diss Tariq.

I also notice that none of the Disapora war bloods and crips beef threads ever get bushed.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So, what is the end game of this? Like, ok let's assume he is 100 percent correct. What purpose does engaging in this divisiveness with Africans accomplish except shyt stirring?

Any other Diaspora War proponents feel free to reply to this as well. I'm really trying to understand the goal of this. Also how do ADOS benefit from this as well?
Appearently FBA just can't seem to avoid Africans like every other demografic can and does.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Negative

Its actually homosexual Black males who carry the highest rate of HIV and the CDC make no distinction of FBA or immigrants within that category. Try again
Besides them agian you could make the point that although HIV is highest in all gay societies around the world the only gay society where it stayed consistently high was in gay FBA Men.

I lived in Africa for two years not saying the virus is over but they rarely mentioned it, the days of it being seen as "Black Genocide" is over. So it's FBA gays and FBA straight women.

There's also a bunch of FBA incels SYSBM and passport bros.

polio68

All Star
Daps
fukk Tariq for a moment why are FBA women most affected by this disease? why are FBA woman the only demographic in the world more affected by this disease more than Men are?
Where did you get this bullshyt from?

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ignorance is bliss :banderas:

q5ky2ci.png

QbTESZH.png

Join me :blessed:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Where did you get this bullshyt from?
The zillions of books articles and concern trolling about AIDS in Black america.

I mean damn what stats do you accept? The one's by your government that tells you that AIDS is everywhere in Black america.

Or that AIDS in regards to FBA is cap by white people.

Or Tariq is wrong
or your women are sharing the same few Men who are seeding them up and infecting them?

I remember when they Down Low theory was all the rage and it was Convicts infecting Black women that was the supposed reason.

You can defenitely track how many prisoners have AIDS because they have to be treated.

polio68

All Star
Daps
The zillions of books articles and concern trolling about AIDS in Black america.

I mean damn what stats do you accept? The one's by your government that tells you that AIDS is everywhere in Black america.

Or that AIDS in regards to FBA is cap by white people.

Or Tariq is wrong
or your women are sharing the same few Men who are seeding them up and infecting them?

I remember when they Down Low theory was all the rage and it was Convicts infecting Black women that was the supposed reason.

You can defenitely track how many prisoners have AIDS because they have to be treated.

That's in the United States. You typed the world, and a simple google search would prove that false. I'm not even FBA.