The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
Typical of the lgbt to ignore stats and deflect like the fakkits they are:ehh:

Answer why there's an influxx of gay identifying kids as soon as lgbt is brought into schools:sas1:

Your response: you're gay! F your religion!

Signing up to defend the lgbt needs to come with a handbook you bent all out of shape to a simple question:sas2:
I didn't choose to be straight, and neither did anyone else. Just like other people didn't choose to be gay. You're ignoring biology and the fact that homosexuality actually occurs in nature because it doesn't fit your beliefs.

I believe I was mentioning in another thread how government sponsored mental health treatment that allows people to get free therapy could do wonders for most posts on this board.

It's weird how all the homophobic people swear up and down being gay is a choice their opponents tell them it's not. When did you choose to only like women? What day this happen?

Daps
Lgbt employee using lgbt in a negative light:to:what will the pro black fakkits you support think about this
Because what you're saying doesn't make any sense. Did you choose to reject an attraction to men or not? If the answer is not then ur entire argument falls apart. There's no logic behind the whole "choosing to be gay" argument unless the people making that argument are choosing to be "straight" themselves. Scientists have long said it's natural and we see it in nature all the time.

"This new research, he said “provides even more evidence that being gay or lesbian is a natural part of human life, a conclusion that has been drawn by researchers and scientists time and again. The identities of LGBTQ people are not up for debate. This new research also reconfirms the long established understanding that there is no conclusive degree to which nature or nurture influence how a gay or lesbian person behaves.”

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
tariq's comment sections are a mess :pachaha:

these people have to be either politically illiterate, dumb, unemployed, or white people posing as black people on the internet.

straight up a bunch of this :heh:

1298790.jpg

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
I didn't choose to be straight, and neither did anyone else. Just like other people didn't choose to be gay. You're ignoring biology and the fact that homosexuality actually occurs in nature because it doesn't fit your beliefs.

I believe I was mentioning in another thread how government sponsored mental health treatment that allows people to get free therapy could do wonders for most posts on this board.

It's weird how all the homophobic people swear up and down being gay is a choice their opponents tell them it's not. When did you choose to only like women? What day this happen?

Largest study to date on genetics and sexual genetics

There's no gay gene according to scientists

But use science to explain how they are born gay

I'll wait :skip:

ScottyG

Daps
Because what you're saying doesn't make any sense. Did you choose to reject an attraction to men or not? If the answer is not then ur entire argument falls apart. There's no logic behind the whole "choosing to be gay" argument unless the people making that argument are choosing to be "straight" themselves. Scientists have long said it's natural and we see it in nature all the time.
Molestation happens at unbelievable rates in this country and we have the most gays in the world

You do the math

Daps

Largest study to date on genetics and sexual genetics

There's no gay gene according to scientists

But use science to explain how they are born gay

I'll wait :skip:
You didn't read that article, here's something you can actually ready below in my previous post or else you would've realized it doesn't support your thesis

"This new research, he said “provides even more evidence that being gay or lesbian is a natural part of human life, a conclusion that has been drawn by researchers and scientists time and again. The identities of LGBTQ people are not up for debate. This new research also reconfirms the long established understanding that there is no conclusive degree to which nature or nurture influence how a gay or lesbian person behaves.”

The conclusion literally says it's natural

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
We're the only community that tries to shame other people for exposing a pretty blatant grifter. Weird cognitive dissonance you've got going on there.
But y all are the main ones promoting this dude on forum. Only hear about him when his haters make a thread on him.
This thread isn't about twerking ads or automatically voting blue, this is about a known rightwing agent conducting a smear campaign against two upstanding black politicians with the intend to disenfrenchise black voters. Stop trying to deflect with this bullshyt.
How is he disenfranchises us by stating his opinion, people cant just agree with him? It should be easy to dismantle his arguments without implying folks are just be led by russian propaganda or are just magas in disguise. shyts no different than right wing claiming that we on a "plantation" for not voting/supporting for them

ScottyG

Daps
Daps

1 in 6 men in this country is sexually abused

That's literally the rate of lgtb identifying men today
1 in 6

Good enough math for you :skip:
Correlation doesn't mean causation. The article I posted pretty much supported that. Nothing you've posted shows that there is a link between molestation and being a member of the lgbtq community.

1 and 6 people in the US also enjoy hunting fishing. Was this due to them being molested as children as well

You also posted a study that applies to just men and boys. There isn't even a correlation there. You just picked a random number and posted some garbage. You could at least give me some kind of challenge here but you continue to show how smooth that brain is with every post you make.

I still love how you posted a study in which the scientists' conclusion supported my statements but keep posting despite in embarrassing yourself :pachaha:

Last edited:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Using literally zero valid criticisms of the two representatives. Just bigotry, innuendos and childish name calling.

But the hashtags don’t care about policy or political power. They just want someone who will tell them how great they are and how great they could be if they were not being undermined by black immigrants, LGBTQ and some all powerful ‘White Supremacy’.

Tariq listeners will pay whatever it takes just so Tariq can give them an ego boost every so often.
You worried about the wrong people what's going on in your homeland.

ScottyG

Daps
Correlation doesn't equal causation. The article I posted pretty much supported that. Nothing you've posted shows that there is a link between molestation and being a member of the lgbtq community.

1 and 6 people in the US also enjoy hunting fishing. Was this due to them being molested as children as well?

Look yall

A wild disingenuous fakkit has appeared

Theres no connection between fishing and homosexuality
Theres is a connection between molestation and homosexuality

Epidemiological studies find a positive association between physical and sexual abuse, neglect, and witnessing violence in childhood and same-sex sexuality in adulthood

Should i trust your Twitter education or a peer reviewed epidemiologist :troll:

Daps
Look yall

A wild disingenuous fakkit has appeared

Theres no connection between fishing and homosexuality
Theres is a connection between molestation and homosexuality

Epidemiological studies find a positive association between physical and sexual abuse, neglect, and witnessing violence in childhood and same-sex sexuality in adulthood

Should i trust your Twitter education or a peer reviewed epidemiologist :troll:
You posted a story that said 1 and 6 men have been molested.

You then tried to make a correlation between article and the story that said 1-6 people are identifying as LGBTQ without realizing your entire argument ignores half the portion of people that identify as lgbtq :heh:

I literally work with numbers and data for a living. You're not very good at this and pray you don't work in finance.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But y all are the main ones promoting this dude on forum. Only hear about him when his haters make a thread on him.

How is he disenfranchises us by stating his opinion, people cant just agree with him? It should be easy to dismantle his arguments without implying folks are just be led by russian propaganda or are just magas in disguise. shyts no different than right wing claiming that we on a "plantation" for not voting/supporting for them

He sets an impossibly high and poorly defined “black agenda” that he knows no politician can meet realistically and even if they did, he would just move the goal posts.

He then makes it seems like any politician who does not conform to his nebulous “black agenda” is actively working against Black Americans and you should not vote for that politician, but the entire Democratic Party is also hostile to Black Americans. All the while saying nothing about the real hostilities and threats coming from the Republican Party.

He gets people outraged with no real plan to acquire political power. What has the FBA hashtag group done of tangible benefit to Black Americans? He has had time to do something specific, but he has chosen to just talk shyt online .