The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Comon man, you're better than this. It's such an unreasonable take to compare people who showed up armed to the teeth vs what the Tennessee house protests were

That's an incidental difference. The similarity is what matters. We shouldn't be fine with protestors breaching capitals and invading the place. That's always going to raise the possibility of bad things happening and it should be stomped out by any means.

I'm also tired of the idiotic way democrats handle gun control and frankly I'm baffled anyone thinks running on it in TENNESSEE makes sense. I know that's a separate thing but man this stuff makes no sense to me, looks dumb, and isn't effective. It's peak social media activism.

I get that no one agrees with me. I'm willing to die on this hill. I think the institutions matter and people are playing with something that shouldn't be played with.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
But y all are the main ones promoting this dude on forum. Only hear about him when his haters make a thread on him.

How is he disenfranchises us by stating his opinion, people cant just agree with him? It should be easy to dismantle his arguments without implying folks are just be led by russian propaganda or are just magas in disguise. shyts no different than right wing claiming that we on a "plantation" for not voting/supporting for them

I wanna see a coli breh call his show :lolbron:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
He sets an impossibly high and poorly defined “black agenda” that he knows no politician can meet realistically and even if they did, he would just move the goal posts.

He then makes it seems like any politician who does not conform to his nebulous “black agenda” is actively working against Black Americans and you should not vote for that politician, but the entire Democratic Party is also hostile to Black Americans. All the while saying nothing about the real hostilities and threats coming from the Republican Party.

He gets people outraged with no real plan to acquire political power. What has the FBA hashtag group done of tangible benefit to Black Americans? He has had time to do something specific, but he has chosen to just talk shyt online .
The median net worth of Black America is headed to 0 in the next 20 or so years. This is accepted as fact, everyone knows this, every black politician knows this, every coli breh knows this, this study has been produced time and time again. Which politician is promoting policies to address this, what are those policies and how will those policies work to fix this economic collapse?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The median net worth of Black America is headed to 0 in the next 20 or so years. This is accepted as fact, everyone knows this, every black politician knows this, every coli breh knows this, this study has been produced time and time again. Which politician is promoting policies to address this, what are those policies and how will those policies work to fix this economic collapse?
How is calling Africans names on YouTube doing anything to solve this issue?

How is telling Black Americans to disengage from the political process doing anything to solve this issue?

How is running interference for a known hostile party doing anything to solve this issue?

Buts let’s be real, followers if TN don’t want to do the hard work to solve issues. They want to be told how special they are due to their lineage, Africans/Caribbeans hate them and are a threat, and reparations are on the way.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're about to get a lot of juelzing of...

All Lives Matter/Rising Tide Lift All Boat Policies.

Or the...but but what are the Republicans going to do for you.

Same Ole Shill Rhetoric
Same Ole Shill Playbook
Same Ole Shill Nothing Burgers

:dead::heh:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The only people I'm worried about are my fellow good Coli Brehs that follow this idiot.

He's clearly on the side of the white supremacists he bleats about and he wants fascist Republicans to be in charge of the laws and the government.

You can start ignoring him now, if you're still listening to what he says.
Like I ask all of the others, can you prove this, or are you just dap fishing?
Don't expect an answer, these people just like to circle jerk and dap each other, while proving and answering NOTHING. I've asked them for literal YEARS now, "How do Black people win by voting Democrat blindly with no tangible promises?", and "Republicans" and "Hold them accountable" aren't acceptible answers, and all I get are called names and deflecting. They're mad and full of shyt.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps

How is telling Black Americans to disengage from the political process doing anything to solve this issue?

How is running interference for a known hostile party doing anything to solve this issue?

Buts let’s be real, followers if TN don’t want to do the hard work to solve issues. They want to be told how special they are due to their lineage, Africans/Caribbeans hate them and are a threat, and reparations are on the way.
So you don't know of any politician promoting policies to address the coming economic collapse of Black America and don't know of any policies being worked on to address the coming economic collapse of Black America. Got it. :unimpressed:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Reminds me of Goebbels/Mussolini

1) We are a special chosen people
2) We have external/internal enemies who we must target who stand in our way
3) Embrace conservative politics as the left is depraved

Tariq employs the grosse luge or the Big Lie, constantly
Big lie - Wikipedia

And Accusation in the Mirror
Accusation in a mirror - Wikipedia

:mjpls:

Daps
This is literally on Bernie Sanders website. Why didn't you vote for sanders if this is what your actual concern is and you're not being a troll

"Income Equality & The Racial Wealth Gap: Economic justice is tied to racial justice. Black youth unemployment is at 51 percent, higher than any other demographic. We need a federal jobs program to put the unemployed — including black youth and adults alike — to work, and we need to raise the minimum wage to a living wage. Moreover, we need tax reform so corporations and billionaires pay their fair share and fund the expansion of the social safety net. Additionally, we must repair the racial wealth gap and end the institutional racism in the financial services industry such as redlining."

I don't see traditional democrats or republicans ever speak plain about this stuff ever. How come you aren't voting heavy for progressive democrats, many of the younger progressives also push this and reparations. So why aren't you supporting them????

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Like I ask all of the others, can you prove this, or are you just dap fishing?

Don't expect an answer, these people just like to circle jerk and dap each other, while proving and answering NOTHING. I've asked them for literal YEARS now, "How do Black people win by voting Democrat blindly with no tangible promises?", and "Republicans" and "Hold them accountable" aren't acceptible answers, and all I get are called names and deflecting. They're mad and full of shyt.
If that's you in ya avi, you were born to be a follower....ol no one is home looking ass nikka

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you don't know of any politician promoting policies to address the coming economic collapse of Black America and don't know of any policies being worked on to address the coming economic collapse of Black America. Got it. :unimpressed:

You and your Daddy don’t even have a plan. :heh:

Even with reparations, you have a problem with those already in that space fighting.

You don’t really want solutions. You just want an internet daddy to tell you that you are special, Africans are here to undermine you and entertain you with some juvenile humor.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
This is literally on Bernie Sanders website. Why didn't you vote for sanders if this is what your actual concern is and you're not being a troll

"Income Equality & The Racial Wealth Gap: Economic justice is tied to racial justice. Black youth unemployment is at 51 percent, higher than any other demographic. We need a federal jobs program to put the unemployed — including black youth and adults alike — to work, and we need to raise the minimum wage to a living wage. Moreover, we need tax reform so corporations and billionaires pay their fair share and fund the expansion of the social safety net. Additionally, we must repair the racial wealth gap and end the institutional racism in the financial services industry such as redlining."

I voted for Bernie in the primary, but would you mind going into detail on the specifics (which is why I asked what are those policies and how will those policies work to fix this economic collapse? )

Because even in the election, it was very very unclear to me the actionable steps he was going to take and what he was actually attempting to do.