The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A number of black people from Memphis and Tenn. have been cosigning these brothers and saying that they been around and actually have foot on the ground presence so I take their word for it :yeshrug:

I will say.....I saw a clip of dude with the afro responding to a question on the floor and his response was so perfect and eloquent I remember thinking it's no way breh saying all this off the top of his head. shyt sounded like something out of a movie. But part of that is probably our conditioning, like we automatic got to question a black man who can think on his feet like that and then articulate his thoughts perfectly

Far as Tariq, his comment section is starting to look more and more like a Fox News comment section. It was kind of eerie seeing so many black people take the same talking points re: gun rights and anti-lgbt shyt. I guess my question is what politicians do Tariq and his followers support and if the answer is none then what are they doing about it. Not voting while tearing down every black politician with a buzz doesn't seem like an effective strategy to actually get shyt done

jim-jones-ill-drink-to-that.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You really comparing Jan 6 to TN?

You see the white woman didn’t get kicked out. This is as blatant an example of racism as you will get. Let’s not muddle the waters with false equivalency breh.
Yes. And I'd also compare it to the breach that happened a year or two before Jan 6th in Michigan, where (armed) protesters entered the state capital. We're either going to clamp down and ensure this shyt does not become normal or leave the door open for anarchy and worse. I would have fully supported all three being shytcanned out of there. Yes I think there's a racist motivation resulting only the black people getting kicked out, and that's wrong. Get them all out.

Daps

If it's not a choice, why is the younger gen identifying gay at 40 percent?
Christian kids at 30 percent if religion is the reason?

If it was naturally occurring that high we would be extinct as humans by now

So there's clearly social engineering going on

You're hashtag raised so i don't expect you to follow logic
So you chose to resist ur urge to fukk men is what you're saying? Got it, I have really bad fukking news for you :pachaha:

Daps
Yes. And I'd also compare it to the breach that happened a year or two before Jan 6th in Michigan, where (armed) protesters entered the state capital. We're either going to clamp down and ensure this shyt does not become normal or leave the door open for anarchy and worse. I would have fully supported all three being shytcanned out of there. Yes I think there's a racist motivation resulting only the black people getting kicked out, and that's wrong. Get them all out.
Comon man, you're better than this. It's such an unreasonable take to compare people who showed up armed to the teeth vs what the Tennessee house protests were

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If it's not a choice, why is the younger gen identifying gay at 40 percent?
Christian kids at 30 percent if religion is the reason?

If it was naturally occurring that high we would be extinct as humans by now

So there's clearly social engineering going on

You're hashtag raised so i don't expect you to follow logic
Because in the past there was more stigma and in parts even persecution, so it was harder for people to out themselves. They are also not identifying gay at 40%, they are identifying as one of the many aspects of lgbtq, which can also be bisexual, trans or non-binary. Not all of this is about homosexuality.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening now to see how much smoke he has for the openly racist and bigoted TN lawmakers who booted them. Been listening to White folks discussing it pretty openly the last few days both Dems and Repubs who are acknowledging what the optics are and how TN has been a bastion of pretty open racism in the politics.

So now I'm tuned in to hear how much smoke in this podcast is aimed at them. I mean it's pretty obvious but I wanna see what Flex is about to say about it.

Daps
Defend homosexuality while utilizing it as an insult, future Disney employee brehs
This is funny, but if you can see what I'm trying to do with that post, I don't know what to tell you. Actively choosing to resist sexual urges doesn't mean you're not that it just means you chose not to partake. It would be like me claiming I'm A-sexual despite being heavily attracted to women. It doesn't make any sense.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
He needs to focus on them cacs they kill regardelss if you fba or non they don't give shyt just one big nikka to them

edit: I watched the video he makes good points they did do the switcharoo with lil nas fakkit .

they love running psyops on us but at the end of the day we still one big nikka to the cacs that's why they do it.

Last edited:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
So you chose to resist ur urge to fukk men is what you're saying? Got it, I have really bad fukking news for you :pachaha:
Typical of the lgbt to ignore stats and deflect like the fakkits they are:ehh:

Answer why there's an influxx of gay identifying kids as soon as lgbt is brought into schools:sas1:

Your response: you're gay! F your religion!

Signing up to defend the lgbt needs to come with a handbook you bent all out of shape to a simple question:sas2:

ScottyG

Daps
This is funny, but if you can see what I'm trying to do with that post, I don't know what to tell you. Actively choosing to resist sexual urges doesn't mean you're not that it just means you chose not to partake. It would be like me claiming I'm A-sexual despite being heavily attracted to women. It doesn't make any sense.
Lgbt employee using lgbt in a negative light:to:what will the pro black fakkits you support think about this

ScottyG

Daps
Because in the past there was more stigma and in parts even persecution, so it was harder for people to out themselves. They are also not identifying gay at 40%, they are identifying as one of the many aspects of lgbtq, which can also be bisexual, trans or non-binary. Not all of this is about homosexuality.
There was stigma in 2018? This jump is in the last 5 years not from the damn 60s