The Tariq Nasheed Thread

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Commenting on a man's looks instead of the matter at hand. fakkit behavior. Thank you for EXACTLY PROVING MY POINT though :francis:
Dawg you look like a lifeless retard :mjlol:
It makes sense why you parrot talking points and never say anything of substance :skip:

I gotta stop engaging with you brodie have a good day and i hope ya mom makes them sandwiches you like:lolbron:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Like I ask all of the others, can you prove this, or are you just dap fishing?

Don't expect an answer, these people just like to circle jerk and dap each other, while proving and answering NOTHING. I've asked them for literal YEARS now, "How do Black people win by voting Democrat blindly with no tangible promises?", and "Republicans" and "Hold them accountable" aren't acceptible answers, and all I get are called names and deflecting. They're mad and full of shyt.

Here's proof.

He tells Black people not to vote. This is the tactic white supremacists use to suppress the Black vote.

And it sounds like you're part of it too.

Daps
I voted for Bernie in the primary, but would you mind going into detail on the specifics (which is why I asked what are those policies and how will those policies work to fix this economic collapse? )

Because even in the election, it was very very unclear to me the actionable steps he was going to take and what he was actually attempting to do.
Do you struggle with reading or something? He lists policies literally in the words I posted. Not to mention things outside of that scope that would help increase black wealth like, free education, free healthcare, free child care etc.

You choosing not to read the information presented doesn't mean there aren't politicians who speak to these issues.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Do you struggle with reading or something? He lists policies literally in the words I posted. Not to mention things outside of that scope that would help increase black wealth like, free education, free healthcare, free child care etc.

You choosing not to read the information presented doesn't mean there aren't politicians who speak to these issues.
I've read the article and didn't see anything in there that would actually move the needle. Would you mind highlighting what you think would repair the median black household income going to zero?

Let me give you an example of what I'm talking about, this is what you posted:

"Income Equality & The Racial Wealth Gap: Economic justice is tied to racial justice. Black youth unemployment is at 51 percent, higher than any other demographic. We need a federal jobs program to put the unemployed — including black youth and adults alike — to work, and we need to raise the minimum wage to a living wage. Moreover, we need tax reform so corporations and billionaires pay their fair share and fund the expansion of the social safety net. Additionally, we must repair the racial wealth gap and end the institutional racism in the financial services industry such as redlining."

All the above mentioned, barring redlining, are benefits white folks in numbers greater than black folks will also receive and would probably do more to expand the gap than close it. And there's really nothing specific about what he's going to do to repair the racial wealth gap, he mentions redlining but what is he actually going to do about the redlining?

And I promise you your linkedin isn't nearly strong enough to be posting the bolded towards me. No need for the little sassy quips, you can come on thecoli and talk your little shyt but I promise you IRL my resume stands up to anyone in this topic. Just because I'm obviously a more detail oriented person than yourself does not mean I struggle with reading.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Dawg you look like a lifeless retard :mjlol:
It makes sense why you parrot talking points and never say anything of substance :skip:

I gotta stop engaging with you brodie have a good day and i hope ya mom makes them sandwiches you like:lolbron:
fakkit behavior
Here's proof.

He tells Black people not to vote. This is the tactic white supremacists use to suppress the Black vote.

And it sounds like you're part of it too.
He tells Black people not to vote for anyone not offering specific benefits to Black people. When have White Supremacists done that?:patrice:

Daps
I've read the article and didn't see anything in there that would actually move the needle. Would you mind highlighting what you think would repair the median black household income going to zero?

"Income Equality & The Racial Wealth Gap: Economic justice is tied to racial justice. Black youth unemployment is at 51 percent, higher than any other demographic. We need a federal jobs program to put the unemployed — including black youth and adults alike — to work, and we need to raise the minimum wage to a living wage. Moreover, we need tax reform so corporations and billionaires pay their fair share and fund the expansion of the social safety net. Additionally, we must repair the racial wealth gap and end the institutional racism in the financial services industry such as redlining."

All the above mentioned, barring redlining, are benefits white folks in numbers greater than black folks will also receive and would probably do more to expand the gap than close it. And there's really nothing specific about what he's going to do to repair the racial wealth gap, he mentions redlining but what is he actually going to do about the redlining?

And I promise you your linkedin isn't nearly strong enough to be posting the bolded towards me. No need for the little sassy quips, you can come on thecoli and talk your little shyt but I promise you IRL my resume stands up to anyone in this topic. Just because I'm obviously a more detail oriented person than yourself does not mean I struggle with reading.
If your reply is "This can only benefit black people in order for it to matter". Then you're one of these "if it's not reparations it doesn't matter to us" people. Not only are you not a serious person it's obvious you're just doing the contrarian thing. You asked for a politician with plans to increase black wealth and I presented the politician but now you're shifting the goal posts.

:heh:Also that linkdin comment gave me a chuckle. I'll be stealing that joke.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
If your reply is "This can only benefit black people in order for it to matter". Then you're one of these "if it's not reparations it doesn't matter to us" people. Not only are you not a serious person it's obvious you're just doing the contrarian thing. You asked for a politician with plans to increase black wealth and I presented the politician but now you're shifting the goal posts.

:heh:Also that linkdin comment gave me a chuckle. I'll be stealing that joke.

Here's what I don't understand, you've insulted and made passive aggressive remarks to me unprovoked in every one of your posts yet you're accusing me of being the non-serious poster? That level of cognitive dissonance is crazy my dude. It's like you're trying every little passive aggressive gimmick in the world to disqualify me because the facts themselves you're presenting aren't strong enough. Got to make little anonymous digs to prove your point.

I never once said the following: "This can only benefit black people in order for it to matter", that's you creating words and inserting them into my posts because your ego needs you to be right on the internet that damn bad lol.

This is the original statement you responded to
The median net worth of Black America is headed to 0 in the next 20 or so years. This is accepted as fact, everyone knows this, every black politician knows this, every coli breh knows this, this study has been produced time and time again. Which politician is promoting policies to address this, what are those policies and how will those policies work to fix this economic collapse?

I didn't "ask for a politician with plans to increase black wealth" I made the statement that The median net worth of Black America is headed to 0 in the next 20 or so years.

And I'm going to need for you to explain how any of those proposed policies will be correcting this course and also, what he's actually going to do about the redlining. He mentioned the word, but I didn't see what he was actually going to be doing about it? Can you post the excerpt about what he actually plans to do to about the redlining?

Daps
Here's what I don't understand, you've insulted and made passive aggressive remarks to me unprovoked in every one of your posts yet you're accusing me of being the non-serious poster? That level of cognitive dissonance is crazy my dude. It's like you're trying every little passive aggressive gimmick in the world to disqualify me because the facts themselves you're presenting aren't strong enough. Got to make little anonymous digs to prove your point.

I never once said the following: "This can only benefit black people in order for it to matter", that's you creating words and inserting them into my posts because your ego needs you to be right on the internet that damn bad lol.

This is the original statement you responded to
The median net worth of Black America is headed to 0 in the next 20 or so years. This is accepted as fact, everyone knows this, every black politician knows this, every coli breh knows this, this study has been produced time and time again. Which politician is promoting policies to address this, what are those policies and how will those policies work to fix this economic collapse?

I didn't "ask for a politician with plans to increase black wealth" I made the statement that The median net worth of Black America is headed to 0 in the next 20 or so years.

And I'm going to need for you to explain how any of those proposed policies will be correcting this course and also, what he's actually going to do about the redlining. He mentioned the word, but I didn't see what he was actually going to be doing about it? Can you post the excerpt about what he actually plans to do to about the redlining?
I love the shytty disingenuous argument that calling you a name somehow disqualifies someone's statements :pachaha: . That's one thing libs care about more than anything else, being civil no matter what. It's fukking stupid too so I'll just ignore that drivel from you.

This you? You litearlly mention will these changes benefit white folks?

Bernie is talking about transforming an economy, the only wide scale changes made to an economy that will only benefit us is to receive reparations. Which we both know is where you want to take this argument. It's why the part in bold makes you unserious. If your argument is that it can only benefit balck people which is def what you're implying it's why I shouldn't waste my time.

If it needs to be spoonfed to you how bernies economic policies will increase black wealth and help black families I'm gonna ahead and say my linkin is definitely strong enough to ask if you can read :heh: because I provided you the resource but you refuse to educate yourself.

Here's an article that can give you a decent idea of how nationalized healthcare can positively affect black Americans.

Racism, Inequality, and Health Care for African Americans

If you don't want to read it that's fine, but I'm not here to explain basic shyt to someone who claims that they're very educated.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
fakkit behavior

He tells Black people not to vote for anyone not offering specific benefits to Black people. When have White Supremacists done that?:patrice:

Us not voting allows the bad people to win elections.

Double speak works on lots of people but not on me.

That's why you add that bullshyt qualifier to make it sound more legit.

Voting is not a profit center. You don't get paid directly for your vote. So the whole concept of not voting as a way to somehow get paid is nonsense. Which is why K Flexible uses this kind of circular backwards logic.

Worst part is: he knows better. Just like Trump and Tucker and MTG know better.

If you study 5% ideology then Tariq is the 10% of evildoers who mislead the 85% and keep them deaf dumb and blind

Now notice how Repubs rail against being "woke". They literally are telling you that you should be sleep. Unaware.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Us not voting allows the bad people to win elections. Us voting got us Joe Biden, a career racist who has been working against Black people for 50 years.

Double speak works on lots of people but not on me.

That's why you add that bullshyt qualifier to make it sound more legit. Why is it bullshyt when we want to vote in our direct interest like every other group does? Are you one of those "take the high road", "suffer for everyone else" negroes? That mentality is retarded.

Voting is not a profit center. You don't get paid directly for your vote. So the whole concept of not voting as a way to somehow get paid is nonsense. Which is why K Flexible uses this kind of circular backwards logic. How is withholding your vote until your demands are met "circular backwards logic"? Black people vote 90+% Democrat and they openly shyt on us and pass us over for groups with way less umbers and voter participation. That looks "backwards" to me.

Worst part is: he knows better. Just like Trump and Tucker and MTG know better.

If you study 5% ideology then Tariq is the 10% of evildoers who mislead the 85% and keep them deaf dumb and blind Then what are the Biden type of Democrat and their shills who guilt and shame us into voting for nothing?

Now notice how Repubs rail against being "woke". They literally are telling you that you should be sleep. Unaware. This is just smart dumb nikka talk. Stop it :mjlol: