The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And what does this have to with the video? He's tearing down two brehs who are actually trying to do something

Using literally zero valid criticisms of the two representatives. Just bigotry, innuendos and childish name calling.

But the hashtags don’t care about policy or political power. They just want someone who will tell them how great they are and how great they could be if they were not being undermined by black immigrants, LGBTQ and some all powerful ‘White Supremacy’.

Tariq listeners will pay whatever it takes just so Tariq can give them an ego boost every so often.

Daps
If a priest sexually assaulted him, isn’t that reason enough?

Are you a sociopath?
:ohhh:
He has no real defense for his smooth brain babbling so he has to resort to attacks on the person because he’s not going to be able to attack the messaging because he knows I’m right.

Just validates my original statement about his post

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
He has no real defense for his smooth brain babbling so he has to resort to attacks on the person because he’s not going to be able to attack the messaging because he knows I’m right.

Just validates my original statement about his post
You attacked me first, thinking i was Christiancuz i don't approve of gay c00ns

very typical of a fakkit to start a fire and run when there's smoke :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They're going to be talking about democracy and voter rights, which makes sense. But if I can keep it a buck fellas? I got zero issue with them getting kicked out, and if democrats had a supermajority I would have fully supported kicking every republican out of congress who enabled or abetted the Jan 6 riot. You want to do shyt like that or breach the capitol with people who shouldn't be there...good riddance.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did a preacher rape you nikka:mjlol: your whole persona is an angry rape victim that hates god :laff:

you bring up Christians any time anyone says anything about the lgbt and the c00ns that rep them over their own race

Try again fakkit not a Christian and never been in a church
That's obvious. Calling other posters angry lol

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're going to be talking about democracy and voter rights, which makes sense. But if I can keep it a buck fellas? I got zero issue with them getting kicked out, and if democrats had a supermajority I would have fully supported kicking every republican out of congress who enabled or abetted the Jan 6 riot. You want to do shyt like that or breach the capitol with people who shouldn't be there...good riddance.

You really comparing Jan 6 to TN?

You see the white woman didn’t get kicked out. This is as blatant an example of racism as you will get. Let’s not muddle the waters with false equivalency breh.

Daps
You attacked me first, thinking i was Christiancuz i don't approve of gay c00ns

very typical of a fakkit to start a fire and run when there's smoke :mjlol:
Your bias against the LGBTQ community come from religion. You're prob also closeted and think crazy stuff like being gay is a choice.

Daps
WE're doing the false equivalency bad faith thing in here too IC :sas2:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Your bias against the LGBTQ community come from religion. You're prob also closeted and think crazy stuff like being gay is a choice.

If it's not a choice, why is the younger gen identifying gay at 40 percent?
Christian kids at 30 percent if religion is the reason?

If it was naturally occurring that high we would be extinct as humans by now

So there's clearly social engineering going on

You're hashtag raised so i don't expect you to follow logic