The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
only thing i dont like about Pearson is the mother goddess shyt

but he out doing work so i commend the brother

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I saw a clip of dude with the afro responding to a question on the floor and his response was so perfect and eloquent I remember thinking it's no way breh saying all this off the top of his head. shyt sounded like something out of a movie. But part of that is probably our conditioning, like we automatic got to question a black man who can think on his feet like that and then articulate his thoughts perfectly
They keep putting rappers and athletes out in front to represent us and they are not the most intelligent.

Daps
They identify as lgbt first so by their own actions they are not our people:camby:
It's always fun when the so called "militants" turn their back on black men and women not because of this made up shyt you’re saying above that has no factual backing whatsoever, but because they don't hold the same religious beliefs as you. Beliefs which come straight from a book/fake religion used by white supremacists for years to justify black oppression and murder. :pachaha:

Just out here telling on yourself

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
It's always fun when the so called "militants" turn their back on black men and women not because of this made up shyt you’re saying above that has no factual backing whatsoever, but because they don't hold the same religious beliefs as you. Beliefs which come straight from a book/fake religion used by white supremacists for years to justify black oppression and murder. :pachaha:

Just out here telling on yourself
Did a preacher rape you nikka:mjlol: your whole persona is an angry rape victim that hates god :laff:

you bring up Christians any time anyone says anything about the lgbt and the c00ns that rep them over their own race

Try again fakkit not a Christian and never been in a church

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Did a preacher rape you nikka:mjlol: your whole persona is an angry rape victim that hates god :laff:

you bring up Christians any time anyone says anything about the lgbt and the c00ns that rep them over their own race

Try again fakkit not a Christian and never been in a church

If a priest sexually assaulted him, isn’t that reason enough?

Are you a sociopath?
:ohhh:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as i think tariq is a scammer, this accurate as fukk. F republicans all day, but democrats(especially some of the shills on this forum) like to label any negative opinions some of us have with the party as being maga/russian bot talk.

Talking down on those who dont just accept twerking vote ads or the fact since were black we automatically vote blue no questions asked.

At the end of the day, people like desantis are suppressing our votes, tariq is only exposing those who have a problem with party, and handwaving it away with insults is not going to make the group/party issue go away.
This thread isn't about twerking ads or automatically voting blue, this is about a known rightwing agent conducting a smear campaign against two upstanding black politicians with the intend to disenfrenchise black voters. Stop trying to deflect with this bullshyt.

Daps
I did agree with Tariq on the Lil Nas X thing. That's exactly how it played out. We all brought into the racism against him and gave him 100% support. Then he turned around, said he was gay and promoted the LGBT culture, and then turned on black people saying we weren't being supportive of him being gay.

That nikka Tariq is obsessed with everything gay. Probably spends almost as much time thinking about "bussy" that Lil Nas X does, the weird fukk.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
And im all for that, but after blm, you cant be surprised that any activist gets skeptics.

I'm cool with skepticism but he's going into conspiracy territory by going as far to say the two brothers getting expelled from the Tennessee house of representatives was totally fake. Straight dismissed it as fake outrage while hand waiving what's actually going on. Called it fake outrage to conjure up a white boogeyman since trump is out of office.

That's beyond healthy skepticism at this point.