The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I criticize goof Tariq supporters but generally most of them don't try to defend the indefensible if they can't say Why you hating? They generally steer clear.

none of them defended weavegate and I doubt if they will come in defending this.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
C'mon brother

Now do Cambridge Analytica

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You asked me how he suppressed votes and I answered. Go kick rocks Trumptard.

In case y’all don’t know, this guy is a firm Trump supporter and a bad faith actor. I’m not wasting my time with you fools
You never showed be how just low energy word salad...give me Data or shut the fukk up

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The only people I'm worried about are my fellow good Coli Brehs that follow this idiot.

He's clearly on the side of the white supremacists he bleats about and he wants fascist Republicans to be in charge of the laws and the government.

You can start ignoring him now, if you're still listening to what he says.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
We have Two black lawmakers representing roughly 150,000 residents of black ass Memphis get unfairly booted from office for standing in solidarity with black student protesters calling for gun control.

Tariq Nasheed: We need to check their paperwork. One of them has a Filipino mom and a black dad who could possibly be African or Caribbean.

Most people: :dahell:

Tariq followers: I was outraged at the blatant racism and never even once considered their ethnicity, but you must be right Daddy Flex. They could have African lineage.

Most people: :scust:

:wow:

Tariq is an enemy of our people. He has come to destroy and divide black people.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not defending anything just asking a question related to the topic..Again, you don't understand how words work
Nah, you're playing semantics to downplay what this grifter is doing, as evidenced by the circle jerking you're engaging in with your fellow magac00ns in this thread.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Sounds like the Democratic party hasn't done a good job at serving it's voter base if all it takes is Tariq Nasheed comments to get people to not support them :manny:
As much as i think tariq is a scammer, this accurate as fukk. F republicans all day, but democrats(especially some of the shills on this forum) like to label any negative opinions some of us have with the party as being maga/russian bot talk.

Talking down on those who dont just accept twerking vote ads or the fact since were black we automatically vote blue no questions asked.

At the end of the day, people like desantis are suppressing our votes, tariq is only exposing those who have a problem with party, and handwaving it away with insults is not going to make the group/party issue go away.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
As much as i think tariq is a scammer, this accurate as fukk. F republicans all day, but democrats(especially some of the shills on this forum) like to label any negative opinions some of us have with the party as being maga/russian bot talk.

Talking down on those who dont just accept twerking vote ads or the fact since were black we automatically vote blue no questions asked.

At the end of the day, people like desantis are suppressing our votes, tariq is only exposing those who have a problem with party, and handwaving it away with insults is not going to make the group/party issue go away.

And what does this have to with the video? He's tearing down two brehs who are actually trying to do something

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Shameful. My cousin sent a video from the black political showman about this shyt I watched about 2 minutes and realized it’s some old conspiracy babble. The internet is making these negros dumb and dumber