The Tariq Nasheed Thread

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Stick to the issue. I'm not talking about DeSantis.

Tariq has promoted division and dissuaded people from voting.
Those are facts.
And so did WEB Dubois...did Dubois practice voter suppression when he explained to Black people why he won't vote?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Honestly, what are “specific tangibles” to Black Americans? How important are “specific tangibles” for black Americans( I guess most noticeable “FBA”) How do we get these “tangibles”? Are there steps in place to get ‘tangibles”? What politicians should I follow that are fighting for such?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
C'mon brother

This dude is quoting Intercept ? Lmao.

Whose CAC account is this ?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Another Tariq deeo thought.

I'm not even gonna criticize his random opinion. The simple fact is the Tenn state legislature made them into superstars and rightly or wrongly people have the right to relect and vote out people who align with their beliefs.

I mean you have to be super duper c00nish slave to GOP to be cool with people being ousted from their legimiate elected positions I mean Trump.....

Like I said slavish devotion to GOP because even no national Republicans are defending this.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
And that's the problem right there. If I vote for you, I should be able to see with my two eyes what voting for you got me right now

An example: a rich white person can see the new limits put on taxation of inheritance and that don't vote rhetoric won't fly because they can see with their own eyes what voting is doing for them.

The average person who is not voting is not seeing with their own two eyes what voting is doing for them. And that's the fault of the politician that is positioning themselves as their representative doing a bad job.
You do that laws get changed all the time. Trump did a tax cut that lapsed under Biden, Biden raised corporate taxes and taxes on high earning individuals does the fact that Biden got elected mean that rich white people's vote don't count?

shyt is nuanced and theres competing political views you don't always get or keep what you want.

One thing is for absoluter sure every nikka in american whether he voted or not voted had some politician Vote for spending on shyt like roads, drinkling water and schools. What you're voting for in locl elections is how much of your tax dollars is being extracted and how it's being spent. If you're ok with not having a say in that that's fine but an non vote is still a vote for the status quo.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have Two black lawmakers representing roughly 150,000 residents of black ass Memphis get unfairly booted from office for standing in solidarity with black student protesters calling for gun control.

Tariq Nasheed: We need to check their paperwork. One of them has a Filipino mom and a black dad who could possibly be African or Caribbean.

Most people: :dahell:

Tariq followers: I was outraged at the blatant racism and never even once considered their ethnicity, but you must be right Daddy Flex. They could have African lineage.

Most people: :scust:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I had to listen to myself and it was pretty shytty of him to shyt on Justin Jones simply because there isn't a record of his black parent and whether his black parent is a black American or Caribbean. Talking about "Justin's paperwork ain't right". C'mon dude. It doesn't fukking matter.

I did agree with Tariq on the Lil Nas X thing. That's exactly how it played out. We all brought into the racism against him and gave him 100% support. Then he turned around, said he was gay and promoted the LGBT culture, and then turned on black people saying we weren't being supportive of him being gay.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
We have Two black lawmakers representing roughly 150,000 residents of black ass Memphis get unfairly booted from office for standing in solidarity with black student protesters calling for gun control.

Tariq Nasheed: We need to check their paperwork. One of them has a Filipino mom and a black dad who could possibly be African or Caribbean.

Most people: :dahell:

Tariq followers: I was outraged at the blatant racism and never even once considered their ethnicity, but you must be right Daddy Flex. They could have African lineage.

Most people: :scust:
Stop the Fillipino Mom Passport Bro Tariq with the half joo wife is not against having an non ADOS queen.

The laws and culture will push ADOS Men who wife ethers and create future tethers.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
A number of black people from Memphis and Tenn. have been cosigning these brothers and saying that they been around and actually have foot on the ground presence so I take their word for it :yeshrug:

I will say.....I saw a clip of dude with the afro responding to a question on the floor and his response was so perfect and eloquent I remember thinking it's no way breh saying all this off the top of his head. shyt sounded like something out of a movie. But part of that is probably our conditioning, like we automatic got to question a black man who can think on his feet like that and then articulate his thoughts perfectly

Far as Tariq, his comment section is starting to look more and more like a Fox News comment section. It was kind of eerie seeing so many black people take the same talking points re: gun rights and anti-lgbt shyt. I guess my question is what politicians do Tariq and his followers support and if the answer is none then what are they doing about it. Not voting while tearing down every black politician with a buzz doesn't seem like an effective strategy to actually get shyt done

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
How many Black people listen to tariq relative to the black population? fukk this small talk give me data..show me a survey of black people not voting due to listening to tariq

You asked me how he suppressed votes and I answered. Go kick rocks Trumptard.

In case y’all don’t know, this guy is a firm Trump supporter and a bad faith actor. I’m not wasting my time with you fools

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I had to listen to myself and it was pretty shytty of him to shyt on Justin Jones simply because there isn't a record of his black parent and whether his black parent is a black American or Caribbean. Talking about "Justin's paperwork ain't right". C'mon dude. It doesn't fukking matter.

I did agree with Tariq on the Lil Nas X thing. That's exactly how it played out. We all brought into the racism against him and gave him 100% support. Then he turned around, said he was gay and promoted the LGBT culture, and then turned on black people saying we weren't being supportive of him being gay.
Lil Nas X is Tariq Nasheed in the sense that he leveraged community outrage only to get a personal bag and say fukk yáll to the people who he used to get ahead.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A number of black people from Memphis and Tenn. have been cosigning these brothers and saying that they been around and actually have foot on the ground presence so I take their word for it :yeshrug:

I will say.....I saw a clip of dude with the afro responding to a question on the floor and his response was so perfect and eloquent I remember thinking it's no way breh saying all this off the top of his head. shyt sounded like something out of a movie. But part of that is probably our conditioning, like we automatic got to question a black man who can think on his feet like that and then articulate his thoughts perfectly

Far as Tariq, his comment section is starting to look more and more like a Fox News comment section. It was kind of eerie seeing so many black people take the same talking points re: gun rights and anti-lgbt shyt. I guess my question is what politicians do Tariq and his followers support and if the answer is none then what are they doing about it. Not voting while tearing down every black politician with a buzz doesn't seem like an effective strategy to actually get shyt done

I guarantee you none of this supporters thought to question these two brother’s ethnicity until Tariq directed them to do so.

Nobody black was thinking, “damn this is blatantly racist and must not be allowed to stand, but …..this one dude got slick hair :jbhmm: , I wonder what’s his lineage? Is he pushing LGBTQ, I need to check his paperwork”