The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Tariq nasheed is a piece of shyt right wing grifter , he is a pure charlatan who will exploit every thing looking for conflict to use to line his pockets. Tariq is no different than the common street scammer on the streets or bag snatcher. These were two young brothers who got mad about inncoent children being slaughtered in their state and decided to take action and protest and this huckster tariq is trying to exploit and smear these couragreous brothers all for financial gain.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the average person could actually look at their lives and see the benefits gained by their vote do you think the rhetoric would be effective?
The average person can already see the benefits gained by their vote.

…by looking at the life of those who didn’t have a vote.

Read a history book. Or watch a documentary.

It isn’t complicated.

Daps
You don't need laws to suppress any vote.
You do it through propaganda.

And Tariq has a long established history of stirring up bullshyt that divides and has openly campaigned against voting.

C'mon brother

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
C'mon brother

The Washington Examiner?
Alright.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
The average person can already see the benefits gained by their vote.

…by looking at the life of those who didn’t have a vote.

Read a history book. Or watch a documentary.

It isn’t complicated.

And that's the problem right there. If I vote for you, I should be able to see with my two eyes what voting for you got me right now

An example: a rich white person can see the new limits put on taxation of inheritance and that don't vote rhetoric won't fly because they can see with their own eyes what voting is doing for them.

The average person who is not voting is not seeing with their own two eyes what voting is doing for them. And that's the fault of the politician that is positioning themselves as their representative doing a bad job.